Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 12, 2020

CREW MOVEMENT


Earlier thinking that this will be a long and arduous campaign., Miraculous news has reached me that Pump Man Carnaje will be going home on grounds of medical leave. Based on the rumors I had been hearing , It’s a case of abdominal hernia which will need surgery for him. Making him leave this ship.

I was over joyed to hear the hear the news that such a misfortune happened to him and this threat to me has ended for the foreseeable future . As long as he is out of the way , rest assured that existence here on this ship will be smooth and probably tolerable.

Oh and I do wish that his intestines would drop and get mixed up like a spaghetti thing when he boards a plane home. Good bye and I hope I will not ever get to  see a monster like him again EVER

In any case during the unloading operation in Netherlands , a new A.B. arrived to replace A.B. jun which is now promoted to pump man (replacing Pump man Carnaje). The new A.B. is a Romanian and is about roughly at least 50 plus years old, So basically he's an oldie. From the looks of it he's not that much of a trouble in the work place so I guess he won't be a problem at all.

Aside from the crew movement ., apparently "Merk" will also be promoted to full chief mate after our Russian chief mate "Smolev" will leave as well here on Netherlands (finish contract). For now I don’t think "Merk" will be a big threat or problem on the deck but there are signs that he's not to be taken lightly ., and based as far as I know when it comes to this kind of work , usually filipino chief mates are disagreeable to work with over numerous reasons.

In any case as long as he is out of my way ., I don’t think he will pose a threat or a problem for the long term.

This is currently what i'm feeling right now , after months without being paid a single cent on my onboard salary ., I have no idea why this company hasnt paid me at all . To duke out my frustration and anger., I simply vandalized a ships equipment 

Crew changes and repatriation are allowed (and even encourage in passenger ships) , although since im not in a passenger ship and working an oil tanker ., I am essential stuck and trapped on this boat until further notice . Sometimes i feel jealous over passenger crews because they workers rights are more monitored compared to any cargo ships around