Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 22, 2020

RECENT FINANCIAL MISTAKES

Things are looking well for me on my usual routines , and my preparations for my next ship assignment have been ok (at least on the equipment i had to bring ) with a few notable exceptions.

 

I'm quite worried that some supplies needed wont be bought in time , like for my work clothes and medicines , not to mention some other equipment's that are being "on pending" status yearly because of budget concerns., to add more this includes long term projects.

 

To be direct the primary cause why I'm having this budget issues is because of my sister. Apparently she has been borrowing  much money from me and this year alone and she's borrowing too much. As in around 80k Php this year alone, which is horrifying on my wallet and budget and , 100 percent straining on my financial capabilities. To make matters worse there is no absolute guarantee that this large amount will be brought back , and I'm only relaying on the part "In good faith" which isn't exactly reliable to begin with . Gambling with 80k to begin with is a very risky and if something goes wrong my whole stay (and vacation here) would be disastrous ., there's a possibility that i might be stuck here for a long time because that

 

In any case , it is very foolish of me to be even trusting that huge amount in the first place - even on logical reasoning, hopefully i could walk out of this mess again like any other mess i went thru before. If this happens again by next year , I'd definitely protest and will not cooperate. This cannot continue and I don't want anymore wastefulness when it comes to money. 

 

Since mostly I'm just around the house - i mostly just go thru on the work testing my equipment or in someway improve or refine my equipment. Lately i had been fiddling around with my mac computer , and see how far can this old computer can go after being around for at least ten years., I had been also searching online for replaceable parts of this computer such as batteries ., Fortunately parts on this old mac are not that hard to find and i easily found possible battery replacements in a click of a button