Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

IDEAS FOR A VLOG

Within a few months time 2020 will be gone on the calendar  and a brand new year will be going  on the calendar again.

 

After thinking for some time , I have decided that i will be establishing a YouTube Channel quite similar on format on how the way "Templin Institute" does in delivering videos on their "YouTube" channel. Its not exactly a "Copy" in terms of delivering video's but i would call it more like "Heavily Inspired" on their art style. I even named my Youtube Channel "The Marquina Institute" as paying homage for inspiring me on the art style.

 

Reasons that i decided to start up a channel is maybe that i could share all the collected knowledge i gathered thru the years to help out (at least) in general people or ordinary folks who would start up working in the maritime., Sharing and giving information on the practical side of things - which i think basically matters most . There's already a ton of videos out there in YouTube about topics in the maritime , both local Philippines and foreign made but i guess none of them created a video that serves more to be practical and useful , Most videos i saw in YouTube are usually viewed on officer's point of view rather than a ratings point of perspective. Which i think is too convoluted to follow and basically nothing really important happens.

 

For now this has been my interest lately and i have been occupied on the most of the days thinking and planning on what videos id come up next., and video editing. By the way I'm not a professional video editor when it comes to videos and my editing as of the moment is too amateur at the moment ., Currently I'm having problems and issues about the editing software i had at my disposal and had to work with the only limited resources available . oh and I found out lately that professional video editing software cost a fortune and that I'm stuck working with mostly trial and open source video editing programs , although however I'm relived to hear that there are a number (as in a lot) of video editing software's out there in the market and that the only issue i have for the moment is the price on purchasing. Currently I'm still trying to acquire a good video editing software and probably an audio editor as well to create a female voice ., which will probably serve as a "female anchor" ., of course its still an intendent plan and will solely depend on when i will acquire those equipment later on.

 

So for now here's the introduction video i made using the video editing software