Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 7, 2013

IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK


Much to my bewilderment and surprise I was called in by TL John for "coaching", but unlike any other usual coaching session - this one is different in the sense that I was to wait in the waiting room to speak to the manager and in front of the TL. I had no idea first on what was the reason , but I do know it was something serious as not all "Coaching" sessions are done in private sound proof rooms. This caught my attention given the fact that "Badong" and "Chard" was fired on the job in that very room , in a very similar fashion of being pulled up and fired on the job without even finishing their working schedules. To me this room has a moniker which I call "Firing Squad room" , unfortunately they don’t give out blind folds but termination papers.

I was told to wait there and a few minutes came by my thoughts are already playing on what kind of employment termination will be put on me. Will I be terminated for poor performance ? Have I exceeded that number of DPA failures ? Or did I get caught in the act of disconnecting a customer ? I was already thinking of either of the three will be the cause of me being fired. I was not afraid at that time on the fact that maybe I had been prepared and ready for it and that I had already assured that if ever it boils down to that , I have settled the deals already.

So it went the and the manager came in along with TL John. Honestly The "Coaching" wasn't exactly a coaching session and was more of an interrogation. I was brought in for questioning and the charges that was brought up on me was "Call Avoidance, and Call manipulation on making out bound calls" . According to what was described to me by TL John. The IT department detected that I was making a huge transfer of calls in the "Customer Loyalty TV department" and I had a record of making outgoing calls of a total tally of 0 seconds. TL john and the manager said to me that they have records implicating me on this and the trail all leads to me doing call manipulation and asked what on what can I say on this charges.

I guess this was the part were I would say "Guity" or "Not Guilty"

I pointed to them that the charges are ridiculous , why the hell would I be charged in call manipulation
When in fact I don’t make outgoing calls in the first place. I am familiar in making out going calls and its procedures however I do not make out going calls even if it’s a valid reason.

Regardless of what the reason I told them didn’t matter at all. I was told that I would be off the phone until given notice, however I would still received my salary and still report everyday. In other words I'm suspended whether guilty or not.

Funny I'm being accused of Call manupulation and Call avoidance, Call manipulation on going outbound and call avoidance in the sense that Customer loyalty TV department complains that they're receiving a huge transfers from customers who want to disconnect their service. Irony of life , being accused of avoiding calls in the sense that its their job to handle customers who want to signoff from talktalk. They refused to handle this - who do you think is now doing call avoidance .

If they want I could be customer loyalty department agent and do it better , as matter of fact id show them how work is being done correctly.

 Fuck ! The charges are not even half right at all.

Two days later….

 I got myself again into a heated conversation. This time with TL john  over some PCI security issues. The truth is I wasn't even the subject to be discussed with, when it was just the issue with "Rose" being smacked by his boyfriend in the workplace.  Anyway the thing is that TL john was not pleased on the situation on what happened to rose , unfortunately for me john saw me having my Green planner writing into something and even threatened me that he'd issue an NTE (notice to explain).

Didn’t like the words coming out on his mouth. …

The after the work shift, he immediately stated about rose situation and after that raised the issue of PCI and even made emphasis about my me carrying a green paper as if like the perfect example of doing the wrong thing and even said again to everyone that if he will saw me again with that paper he will issue an NTE on me.

That was the second slap on my face and I had enough of it and talked back in a questioning manner , on why the hell am I being banned on something were i normally see on people here in the production floor ? And why am I being singled out with ? And as far as I know our TL also has a paper notebook. John replied that he's exempted because he's a TL. I talked back saying , what the hell does that  mean that just because you’re a TL means that your exempted from the PCI Law. Being T.L. doesn’t give you the license to push everyone around and give you the right to play high and mighty, Its insulting that agents don't have one and are forced not to bring it in fear of termination, while other people here in the office openly show it to everyone some sort of hinting that they are superior.

T.L. John lectures me on something he can't even practice at all, But that is not my point. My point here is that were sorry if "Rose" was smacked by her boyfriend during office hours ,and if TL john isn't happy and pissed about the situation then I'm sorry for him as well, BUT LEAVE ME ALONE with my own problems and PCI issue shouldn't be brought up, cause its not the main topic at all and mind your own business. And I don’t take threats and being humiliated in front of everyone lightly. NTE ??? You got to be shitting me right ?! I'm already in suspension and already line up for termination, do you ever think id be scared of NTE ? Bah !

A day later ….

My NTE notice was served and when I read it I found more disturbing facts. That our beloved TL John was behind it as it indicated that it was him that reported me to the IT department. He says that initially that the IT department was the one who reported this. However the NTE I got told exactly the opposite.

Either way I could smell one of them is a liar and I know on my instinct that it was TL John had something to do with it and looking back on the heated conversation a few days ago , I should have done more and perhaps should have strangled him with my headset cord right in front of everyone including our team mates. Call it work place violence but I call it justice…

Id explain later on the circumstances about my charges of call manipulation via making outbound calls.

For now here are the pictures on my NTE (click the picture to  view it in a much larger view)

if you read it carefully its says here ."While doing the CR7 Analysis for the team on January 29, 2013 . Your TEAM LEADER has observed that on the listed dates below, you were allegedly manipulating the telephony systems by means of dailing out" . He says that the IT department reported this . REPORT THIS EH ?! how come the notice says different ? REPORT MY ASS !!!