Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

FURTHER IMPROVEMENTS

 Continuing on the work i left off on my last entry on this journal, I have already finishing updating some software apps on my Dell gaming computer and have already added a few games from the steam library.  So basically the only left work for me there is to do a few minor cosmetic clean up the dell laptop and it will be packed back to my luggage. 


(Due to budget constrictions ., I can only produce 2 MGP units , ("mobile gadgets platform") out of three intended for my electronic equipment. )


Another thing I had to update is my Nintendo Switch gaming console ., I added a couple more games that Nintendo offers for free . Unfortunately for me expanding my library games on Nintendo switch is limited due to two reasons , One is the cost of each Nintendo games purchased is expensive and can only buy a few games once in a while, Second reason is the limited memory I have on my gaming console which up to now I'm still having problems buying a bigger SD cards due to availability. Probably updating my Nintendo Switch will be finished sometime today.  


And another thing I had been up to, is to reuse again my old HP gaming laptop which I bought way back 2013. Strangely to my surprise this old laptop functions well for its age and still performs good. Although I still haven't tested this old computer yet for playing games on steam and if it still can perform like an old gaming laptop years back. I remember I stopped using this computer years back when its power systems started to fail for some reason and upon further checking I found out that the root of the problem was the battery , and to complicate the problem further is that this HP's computer battery was internal and not external . Meaning it cannot be removed without opening the casing of this computer and taking a look inside. I stopped using this computer sometime in 2016 and it was "on the box" for some years up until now when I finally figured out on how to remove the internal battery of the computer (or got an idea on how to exactly remove it). As soon the battery was removed ., I factory reset the computer back to its  windows 8 operating system state and started working there . 


Another thing that I had updated recently , is this journal and for the first time ever I might be entirely relaying on a cloud service (courtesy of Microsoft Onedrive ) to integrate and centralize my entries on this blog. Basically all my notes on all my devices ., no central or main hard drives to work with , just some storage up in the internet . Therefore , my entries here will be similar to all my numerous devices as long as it is connected and on sync in a Microsoft user account . All my notes and entries will be the same regardless of what kind of platform or device I will be using.  


Of course having an offline journal doesn’t mean its going to be obsolete , I'm still keeping an offline journal on my hard drives as a redundant form of journaling incase being online and sync  will be limited (as such on my case being a seafarer were internet connection would be scarce) .