Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

BACK TO REALITY OF LIFE




(Videos taken inside the heavily guarded and secretive production floor area in a call center, I used my spy pen camera in taking a video)


Since the groups recent transfer from tech TV plus dept to Customer service department , I had now  reached the maximum number of call I took in a single day ever in my whole entire career as a call center agent.  The total number of calls based on the record on our CTI Phone tool was 60 calls took in a single day.  Quite a lot right ?!  based on the numbers that was put up and taking in half a hundred call is almost just roughly 8 hours of phone time is no easy task . I myself couldn’t imagine that I made a record holder reaching 60 calls that day.

Anyway bulk of the calls I had been receiving are from the TV Plus department which apparently according to my T.L. John that my phone line hasn't been rerouted yet and even though I can support it , I have to pretend to don’t know it and transfer it back to TV plus.

For now , Our group is being retrained for a day on some sort of "Self Installed" kit that will be launched by TalkTalk company by this December, Quite Frankly I had no idea on how the hell's is the difference between a regular TV kit and a self install kit from Talktalk and that the only difference I could tell is that the later package has a physical paper manual and doesn’t service a live engineer personnel.

Left side is my pet cat, right side is my sisters pet dog 
By the way our currently group received another fresh faces from another batch to join us , from my count there are about 5 fresh new faces joining in. Which makes me wonder in  that is this all that is left on their batch ??? Only 5 new faces made it, out of the original 20 plus people… Hmmm guess a lot of people never liked the idea of being a TSR / CSR / TECH 1 / TECH 2 agent .  For now I still don’t remember the names of the new faces yet and I don’t exactly talk to them that much. I'd post later on if I've post later on if I knew their names.

My week didn’t start off quite well as on the first day , and that I had to transfer three other computer stations before getting finally a working computer to setup my tools. First computer didn't have trio initializing well with the CTI Telephony , Second computer that I transferred with had a TRIO and CTI telephony working well but was plagued with slowdown issues and had to transfer , Third computer was a combination of both problems. The fourth one I transferred was the perfect kind place for me to setup up shop . Unfortunately by the time I could find a working PC , I had already wasted an hour trying to find one. It's a good thing that I informed my "TL  John" about my system issues and hopefully I wont get penalized for logging in late in work.

Also there was one incident that I had to write down about that happened on the Production floor , Apparently the new Manager was a bit bragful  and arrogant, and shouted In front of everyone (as in infront of 30 plus people)  with a commanding tone "that nobody goes a break without asking permission from a supervisor or TL" .  Every one was so surprise and dismayed on that misbehavior that some of my team mates "McVin" , "Mac" , "Dustin" kept talking about it  till it was lunch time saying that the manager was very arrogant and power drunk.

Regimental Cosmetic medicines, hope this doesnt hurt my liver 
The following day was quite a bit annoying , on the fact that again we were bounced off to take in calls for Tech TV department on the first four hours and then be bounced back yet again to the customer services department later on the work shift.  Somehow my idea and thoughts of a *Super* telephone operator are solidified when TRANSCOM keeps putting us back to and from one irrelevant department to another which doesn’t fit on our job descriptition

In domestic matters around the house

My younger sister was very my pissed off when an acquaintance of hers , ripped her off and took the money indeed to buy a new furniture set. Worse part of it was that even the money that will be used for the Christmas celebration was plundered along with it. So eventually Christmas will be in for a disaster if I don't do something about it.

In other news

There no recent updates yet on my agenda in the maritime career and to be frank and honest my situation is in a stalemate and in a stand still, The only best bet I had in getting back to the Foreign shipping is the endorsement I got from Capt. Nick Betts , Beyond that I could say that there is no exact guarantee and time frame that I'd get back at all. Capt. Betts recommendation is the strongest lead I got so far next aside to going to work in the interisland shipping. I guess I had to wait patiently for the answers in this time.

In the meantime , I'm left here accumulating work experience and cash from TRANSCOM. A couple of weeks more then maybe I'd be back again on my feet again and be financially stable. For now the plans slated for me is to buy equipment needed for being a sailor , upgrade my civilian clothing and be well adjusted in civilian life - and in the long run maybe even return back to college and study marine engineering.

Lasagna , one of my Favourite snacks . Too bad 7-11 store only sell small quantity packs of it.