Total Pageviews

Friday, December 28, 2012

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY


Tested and synchronized my Android tablet PC on the public WiFi network of SM Mall Marikina. I fully utilized its abilities and the test turned out to be more than I hoped for. So far as of the moment I have integrated two (out of three) twitter accounts in one integrated interface , along with fully integrating four yahoo mail accounts and three face book accounts. To simply put I had successfully converted my Tablet into an all in one device. Now the only problem for me is were would I buy a Pocket WiFI device for the internet connection.

In other news...

Things that i bought for two weeks , new shoes also :-D
For the moment my salary got into a bit of a problem when two different ATM machines didn’t dispensed money and later registered to have dispensed the money when I checked it our on the main bank. It was a problem for me that metrobank and PS Bank Atm machines , ate up my 1000 PHP (each ATM machine , I withdrew 500 PHP).

 At first I only thought that it was a server error on the fact that the machine registered this message "Cannot Process your Transaction at this time" on the PS bank ATM Screen, I said to myself "Ok no problem , server error" , I went to another ATM machine which is called Metrobank and It also said the same thing. Now since both of those ATM machines have some sort of error going on , I only assumed that its useless to attempt to withdrew money and proceeded to the bank who issued my debit card which is called Union bank. Upon Arrival on the Union Bank ATM , I was surprise to see that the remaining money is now reduced to 500 PHP and if I recall correct I should have had at least 1500 PHP left on my debit card, not 500 PHP as what I'm seeing on the Union Bank ATM Screen.  Then it hit me -- BANG !!! That the unsuccessful withdraw of two 500 PHP Bills went ahead and registered as Successful - WHAT THE FUUCCCK !!!!! Now I only have about roughly 700 PHP budget on my wallet for two weeks because of it , GOD DAMN FUCKING ATM MACHINE'S of METROBANK AND PS BANK , they ripped me off of 1000 PHP !!! Bloody fucking awful piece of rubbish crap !!!!

In other news

Since according to "T.L John Rivero" that there is a huge possibility that our "Team Building" get together may not materialized. He decided that the "Team" should have a get together drinking session on the local bar after work, Well I didn’t see any problems at all mingling with the team and besides that It would be best if joined in rather than being put off in the wrong foot with my team mates.  The whole team was complete on the whole mini Christmas party (of sorts) of our team and even invited three guest , one is "Dustin's" boyfriend who briefly visited the bar , and the two others who joined the whole party were "Rose's" boy friend and "Renee's " Girlfriend.

The mini party was started at around 4 am and ended at about 8 in the morning, Went I went for a walk after the party and was badly drunk , heck I couldn’t even barely walk straight. Anyway I did manage to walk as far as from Global Antel Building to POEA building in Ortigas Center before falling asleep for an hour. Afterwards I woke up again and resumed my walk from POEA building all the way to Cubao, While walking my way my head hurts like hell and I was walking like a zombie