Total Pageviews

Monday, January 12, 2015

GOT DITCHED

Behold the amount of money on my leave pay !!!


Almost 3 weeks have already passed since I arrived, Now given the circumstances of my situation , it is imperative that I get my leave pay and settle a few house debts as well as renew my GTF seminar documents (now BTOC) and renew my passport.

Last December 26th , I was informed by the accounting department to check my "leave pay"  status via IVRS system. Now that’s the problems starts, I can't exactly remember my IVRS number and were I wrote it.

Recently I had called career ship management over the phone to ask about the status of my leave pay to my dismay it was meet with rudeness by the person who answered the phone, (Damn bitches fall below the standard customer service skills) . So I was left with no other choice but to go there personally and check it out, I made plans to personally go there at the office but I fell asleep and missed the scheduled time on Thursday. (leave pay inquiries are only open in the morning), so I had to reschedule on Friday.

Original plan was to get the IVRS number (employee number) and check and see if my leave pay has already been processed. Really was such a hassle hurling my way again , but I had no choice. So I took the bus and hurled myself all the way from marikina.

Got my IVRS number from reporting counter in career and tried to call via the local pay phone to verify over the phone about my leave pay status. To my dismay no one was answering the phone , I tried a couple of times on different areas with a payphone and the results was still the same. So I was left with no other choice but to go in the office myself and verify it to the accounting department

I went to the accounting department , and they had me to wait an hour and afterwards I was called again in the accounting and told that the cheque for my back pay will be ready at around 2:30 pm. It was around 11am at that time and I had about four hours more to try and go back again on the accounting depart. Since there as a lot of vacant time I decided to drop by on the local mall around and see how it looks like. On my way out I accidentally bumped into O.S. Ronnie macalawa and got some gossip that he'd will be reassigned to Conti Ginea ship by february.

Made my short walk south to the nearest mall , about 10 minute to 15 minute walk south and there I was visited the metro walk mall.  Seriously there isn't anything to say much about that mall, that mall was basically cramp and the cleaning maintenance was very poor and overall it was a rundown mall. After spending at least two hours roaming on the mall. I decided to go back. I spent a couple of hours just simply hanging out on the local fast food store till 2:00 pm

When career ship management opened its office. I went directly to the accounting department to claim my leave pay cheque, only waited for an hour before it was release. During the wait I received a SMS message from my former co-worker, messman Montoya. He was asking on the SMS if I was claiming my Leave pay cheque. I confirmed to him that indeed I'm already on the accounting department right now to claiming it - I replied via SMS that he has to wait for an hour for me to confirm if my leave pay cheque is now available.

I was surprised to receive this message on the fact that , I never informed anyone in my shipping office about my new number not even my former co-workers, and I only got this new cell phone number after we parted ways in the airport . So for short how the hell did he got my number ? Anyway doesn’t matter , short after the SMS my name was called by the accountant and said I had to fill out some forms and had this confirmed to our shipping superintendent Capt. Galang. Had no problems having those papers signed to Mr. Galang , he only asked on what date am I processing my paper, I only replied that I'm using my leave pay to update my papers and I was off again. Finally I received my leave pay check and was surprised to see that NSB principal is much generous on leave pay compared to CSM, the amount that registered on my cheque was a whooping amount of eighty one thousand nine hundred twenty seven pesos. A really huge sum for a work that only barely lasted six months.  I got the cheque and left career ship management to cash it and also informed Messman Montoya that the leave pay cheque for CONTI Greenland was already released.

Out of the stroke of bad luck, it so happens that when I arrived on the main city of manila there was a city wide holiday called "Feast of the Black Nazarene" and so happens they closed all the public transportation roads city wide. The Jeepney dropped me off a few miles away from PGH landmark (Philippine General Hospital) and had to walk all the way to the bank, by the time I arrived it was already off office hours. So I had to walk again on the nearest transportation available away from quiapo area, unfortunately the nearest was a few clicks away from PHIL TRUST Bank and had to walk .  On my way I stumble hoards of people doing their religious devotion to the black Nazarene feast. I took a few pictures on the occasion.

By the time I arrived, I took rest in the nearby ISETAN mall in recto and waited for my old friend C.Pabalay to do a few errands along. It was already about 5:30 (meeting time) , when there still was no sign of C.Pabalay. Sensing that something might be wrong, I logged on my facebook and saw the message , confirming I'm being ditched out for reason that some friend got an accident and was hospitalized and then after that got followed by bitchin from relatives. WHAT THE FUUCKKK  ??! And C.Pabalay is letting me know this on the last minute ?!! Everything was already arrange on the errand and this comes on the last minute - were supposed to be having fun now and I got abandoned.  I was obviously furious … And I'm sure that if anyone will be put on my shoes will feel exactly the same dismay and annoyance over C.Pabalay.

I know that the last errand got C.Pabalay into trouble but It won't change anything and will make matters worse knowing you abandoned your friends. Now if someone will be put on my shoes , how would a person feel if he was backstabbed like that ? Anyway it's C.pabalays choice , but the abandonment of friends , will really impact on the reputation especially on the trust part. I'm saying this because we've been friends for seven years now , and was ditched off in 30 seconds and this is the third time

Being a coward and abandoning people, is one of the worst things I hate on a person, simply disappointing and rock bottom low - you might be in hell but you don’t treat your friends like that ! There's simply no justice in that treating them like crap ! C.Pabalay may not be updated but I'm keeping scores on how many times I was ditched out - and for the records it's been three times, and its already enough. By the way to add more insult to the injury, C.Pabalay blocked my FB profile . So I can't see C.Pabalay FB profile or even reply a message - I was very pissed on what happened. Anyway why should I even bother to send a message , what's the damn point ! I don’t want to waste an effort (or electricity on my cell phone battery) on a person who couldn't even stand up on decisions and value friends.

To cool off my anger , I decided to go on shopping and play arcade games myself. Really had a blast on the "punching" arcade machine, which of course I wasn’t exactly using my fist to play , but rather kicking it to relive my anger - (poor machine got all the beating from my foot)