Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

BDO & NBI CLEARANCE


Like any other payroll system (both land based and overseas work), setting up an ATM account on a bank is equally important , as this is where the money will lead and be received by a sailors allotte. It depends of course on what bank will the shipping agency assign the sailor , the shipping company usually give a referral letter for the sailor to carry with so he can open an account to a specific bank.
 
On my case , I was planning to open an account today along with my sister and set up an account. It was easy opening an account on BDO and the receptionist who handled us was very entertaining and friendly , however despite the pleasantries the only one who could open a bank account is my sister and not me due to insufficient I'D's I had on that moment and due to sever hot weather I didn’t manage to get my social security I'd at the post office in the afternoon on the same day and had to set it back for tomorrow morning .
 
I got my SSS ID in the following early morning at Cainta Rizal Post office which is all the way far in the junction area avenue. The post office building of cainta is very much like a makeshift building in the middle of a dirt road and staff there is very much lazy and I had to wait till 10:00am for the Social Security mail. Now the question here is this , how come did my social security I'd ended up in a place like this ? I suspect that it's either the mailman was crapping on his job or that the address got confused when the social security staff was always contradicting me on my address last year when I applied for an SSS ID. In either case , My social security I'd didn’t arrived on my home address and it's been long overdue and ended up in the Post office. Good thing for me that I didn’t waited long to get my mail along with my I'd in the post office and immediately finished the whole deal within less than 15 mins.
 
On my way to the BDO , I was riding a jeepney when CF Sharp called and said something about me reporting back to CLINICOMED. Confused , I had to hurry all the way to MALATE, Manila coming from in the middle of CAINTA RIZAL just to check it out which I found out latter much to my annoyance that I only had to sign a paper to complete the medical paper. Thankfully despite the annoyance I was able to make it in time to the BDO bank to open up an account. Teller just handed out a couple of paper's after showing two valid I'd's (one primary I'D like SSS ID' etc. and another secondary I'D like for example PHIL-HEALTH ) which I had filled up and after submitting, I was told to retrieve the ATM cards by next week. Simple as that and I was off.
 
I went to the last part of my agenda which is to get and NBI clearance, frankly this is a low priority agenda but I had to get this anyway since its required by my company. I went to Robinson's mall to the NBI booth and much to my dismay the   so called "online" system the government has been bragging about for half a decade is still ineffective as ever. Despite the online booking, I still have to go thru the long line and what's worst was that there's a detour stop on the lower floor which I handles the payment - to simply put, its definitely NOT A ONE STOP SHOP like before. I got dismayed and left , since it’s a low priority agenda and had to rebook again.