Total Pageviews

Monday, March 9, 2015

UNRESOLVED MATTERS

M.A.R.I.N.A. COP Releasing Booth as of March 09, 2015 Time picture taken was 1713 HRS

Two sudden changes have been applied on the NSB principal in Career, First off the medical clinic for NSB principal is now Halcyon Marine Health care systems. (previously it was Maritime Medical Clinic) located HV dela costa street, deep within Makati City. Second changes was the additional In-house training called QMS (Quality Management System) which I have to take in Senator Crewing Agency near POEA area.

I had already accomplished taking the medical screening, and cleared most required test. Incidentally my X-ray was not a problem and my Blood test are all clear. However though I had cleared most of the test some are still yet to be repeated like my urinalysis and Psych exam , as well as have dental repairs. For the moment the status of my medical is still in a pending situation due to lack of funding for repairs on my dental. I guess I have to figure out a way to get the necessary funds needed. Once my medical exam is cleared my next objective will be taking this so called QMS In-house seminar

For the moment this is my current quest objectives to be completed to be on-board the next NSB ship.

  1. Pass Medical Exam and clear pending issues
         A. Pass urinalysis
         B. Repair two teeth for dental
         C. Take Thread mill test
         D. Retake Psych Exam
         E. Submit Stool sample
  1. Take QMS in house on senator crewing
  2. Recover BTOCT COP Document from MARINA
  3. Attend PDOS
  4. Attend Accounting briefing

Recently my agenda in MARINA to get my BTOCT COP Document ended up in an "epic fail" scenario. Apparently my COP document will be released at 3pm this march 9th  but turns out that when in arrived at about 5 pm the whole COP Releasing booth was cluttered with other sailors who are also trying to get their COP's as well. From what I saw there was a total disarray on how the staff handled things and could not in any way control the crowd and assume order. When I finally manage to squeeze in to the front of the booth , the female personnel there said that they will not accept my stub and I will have to go back tomorrow - To simply say it their telling me that the booth is already closed despite the fact that office hours of MARINA was rumoured to be extended by around 10pm.

I didn’t manage to push through , as what I saw in the surroundings and best to call it a day and be back when my schedule (and funding) is clear.

Incidentally as well during my visit in MARINA , I saw my old college friend there named joenar palomas trying to get his MARINA COP. I had a chat with him in the nearby 7-11 store on the Magsaysay building. We chatted about the latest news going on in the seafaring community , and told him that if he has any relatives that are still enrolled in PMI college , it is best that he should transfer now given that PMI is having problems with licensing issues on MARINA. I added that currently there are only four Maritime Schools that are sanctioned by Marina in the metro manila area , and that is AIMS, TIP, FEATI and PMMS las pinas - beyond that every maritime school is still under evaluation and yet to be cleared. We talked for hours before parting ways.

For the moment all my agendas are pending till I get funding , In the meantime I'm having difficulty in securing this given that previously I was drained of cash in paying all the medical debts my mom had on her hospitalization last month. So basically I'm left penniless as of the moment

I hope I get the necessary funding within a week.

Funding for my work has been difficult to obtain, given that my current predicament is that were still knee high deep on debts from mom's last year series of hospitalization, and my sister simple couldn't find any more money lenders to help me out and some eligible money lenders are not willing to let us borrow money. Seriously I could still have funds up to now if I wasn’t got dragged down in paying all those debts , I alone could not consume that high and could maintain my savings for at least six months.

Apparently on actual situations it only lasted for a month…

Problem on my situation is that I'm not spending my own money and ended up me being penniless in the end. The situation in the house is difficult and dragging - enough to make my situation complicated and be in the bankrupt status. A simple repair on my dental problems could mean weeks before being solved out (up to now I'm still pending ).

The only solution I could think of if I get out of this financial mess, is change tactics . I don’t want to resolve to being greedy or stiff but the situation calls for me otherwise, Personally I'm very generous but people around me take advantage of that  - So I end up in this kind of misfortune. Anyway things will be hard for me and difficult from this day onwards and definitely I will change tactics for my sake on future "Vacations"

There are numerous ways my sister and I are thinking on how to fund my work as of the moment, One possibility is for me to get a salary loan on the social security but its plagued with problems on the fact that when I checked online , The information that was fed there says that my employer is not registered on the Social Security - implying that it could be that I have to get a salary loan by going to the Social security office directly. 

The Whole Floor Processing area of COP Documents, This Floor is reserve for the "Expedite" Processing of Documents. 
Manage to grab one of this Magazines in Kalaw area before going back to MARINA Office