Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 18, 2016

DEADLOCKE SITUATION





EVENTS HAPPENED ON JANUARY 25TH

Being stuck in the hospital is a dragging situation for a week now and there is no sign yet that it will be over anytime soon. I guess being inside the hospital starting 10 pm till 12 noon the following day babysitting mom is stressful enough, More stressful in the sense is mom is not cooperating at all., As expected amang rodriguez hospital is doing nothing in treating their patients and just gave mom an oxygen tank bottle for her to breathe.
 
The whole hospital area is littered with patients , even on walking spaces - the patients are line-up outside in hospital beds , and on my perception the whole place looks like a 21st century makeshift bomb shelter hospital bunker like you see in the movies.
 
Another week came by and it was still the same, It was mentally and physically grueling being there , I only sleep roughly two hours each day and some of the days none at all. It was a blessing that I bring along my tablet PC on the hospital to keep me from getting bored to death on doing nothing during on my "guard". Basically the public hospital hasn’t done anything significant yet to medically treat mom , they just simply change her oxygen bottle once in a while and that’s basically sums everything up for the whole day.
 
Anyway I don't expect much in a public hospital these days in the Philippines, Medical care here as like in any third world country is extremely cruel and self-serving. On top of that medical staffs like doctors and nurses, certainly don’t live up to their names as being "life saver's" and believe it or not they have total disregard for human (Filipino)lives - CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT !??
 
Speaking of which a few days ago, one of the nurses in the female ward apparently ripped me off and stole a pack of medicines from me. Well she didn’t exactly "grabbed" our stuff without permission , but what she did was tell me to hand over our supply of medicines I had and said that since this is a hospital ward, all medications must be first hand over to the nurse station - for them to give to the patient. Being clueless on what was going on and that I haven't been on the hospital in years now, I handed it over in good fate - the whole medicine pack, not knowing what was going on. Two days later I found out from my younger sister that they never gave my mom any of the meds I turned over on the nurse station - NOT A SINGLE TABLET AT ALL, and it gets better when I heard from my younger sister that nurses here in the public hospital often steal meds from patients and profit from then by selling the meds they stole.

in the public hospital , you see people die right of youre eyes. infact everyone on the whole medical ward see's a person catch his last breath live.