Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

CLASSIFIED DETAILS


JANUARY 23, 2016 MONDAY
LOCATION: UAE , Fujairah - VOPAK TERMINAL BOUY
 

 
 
Now that the jokes regarding O.S. and Me have been cleared and is now official that I am the first batch who will be going home.
 
The latest updates about this matter is that apparently disembarkation on UAE, Fujairah is inconvenient for norstar - they reasoned out that disembarking crew here in Fujiarah is "expensive" and that this ship (and us) have to wait until this ship get to a more cheaper port for disembarking crew. Norstar even threaten us that if we insist on disembarking even thought our contracts with them are already near finished (as in less than a month left) , they will have to make us liable for the cost of our return home. - Geez what a total bastard company !!! Hope they get bankrupt soon !
 
To simply put the facts , I am not returning home soon and that disembarkation in UAE is impossible.
 
Despite the annoying news, it's not entirely bad for me. Given that not disembarking in UAE means that I don’t have to go thru the uncomfortable luggage searches, No luggage search for me means I can easily smuggle out the Motorolla GP328 walkie-talkie device without the worry of being discovered. That device I had been hiding on my bags is highly classified electronic equipment that I will need for my work later on in future ships. So having them in my luggage and smuggling it out is a must and top priority for me. I'm glad that I don’t have to go to the trouble in hiding it inside my luggage. Aside from that I can also easily get the extra accessory equipment inside the ships office on that walkie-talkie I had been eyeing now for months and slip it thru my bags,
 
Aside from all the secrecy , I will only post here on my blog and not on my face book . Probably because of the fact that it can be used against me by CF Sharp , and I do know very well that this company is just waiting for me to make a mistake to permanently shut me down.
 
Recently I managed to make a contact with one of my fellow co-workers from previous ships. We had a chat about the post , I published on my Facebook account about the shitty details norstar has been giving me for my departure this ship. Apparently from what was revealed on the details on the memo - they cannot assure that the crew will be repatriated in Fujairah , UAE on the fact that it was too expensive for them. Which boggles my mind in the sense that UAE is a free port and almost all shipping companies in the world knew that any sailor can join / disembark there with ease.
 
In relation to this My co-worker warned me that the fleet manager of CF sharp and Some short lady , apparently another manager was furious about me on my posting against CF Sharp and Its principal Norstar Ship management (see "dark side of united filipino sailors" post ) and that they have gathered enough screen capture evidence against me on my bad mouthing against them on facebook  , Based on what my co-worker said - they invaded my FB account (which I was posting publicly at that time, Sept 2016) and got anything they can grab against me . My former co-worker said right now, I should be careful in publishing anything against CF sharp and that if he was me on that position , I would not dare even show up ever in cf sharp office ever again, He said that before he was deployed , he was suddenly called in the CF sharp office and was asked if he knew personally my user name, he replied "YES" and that’s when the Fleet manager and Some lady manager went ballistic. Based on what he said , those managers were making Death threats and intimidation - saying that "they'd had me murdered onboard " and that all my activities are being monitored in case I plan to cause trouble , and the worst threat of all is that there are saying that they will have me blacklisted.
 
He also added an advise that if I don’t have anything important to get on CF Sharp office, I should run as soon as I get in the Philippines and never show up ever.
 
This info bothered me a lot and I never knew that CF Sharp will be bringing up this issue again. I already said my apology to "Mr. Lawrence" about this matter last sept - oct 2016 and figured that this issue was all over , However apparently I'm wrong and that it seems that CF Sharp is not content on my apology and wants to hunt me down for being perceived as an active threat.