Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 9, 2018

BASIC TRAINING IN ZRC


July 08, 2018



Seminar on "BASIC TRAINING" started out over a week ago in ZRC., and honestly It took me by surprise that this seminar is the most interesting of all seminars I took so far.

Hanging out with cruise line crew Trainee's is much more entertaining than folks from cargo crews and honestly they are more liberal and easy to talk with compared to trainee crew coming from cargo ships which are plagued with Ego problems (tankers, bulk , gen cargo etc) . They're so liberal that they are not afraid to speak out on what inside their minds and they just act normally as what folks back in land behave. I could really tell the difference from trainee's coming from cargo ships to trainee's coming from cruise line / passenger ships.

 They have good social views favoring reform and progress. Personally I like my fellow cruise line trainee's here in this class and they are not bound by the autocratic environment (which is typical in cargo ship crews). It didn’t matter to them what is the background of a person, as long as were working together. Reminds me a lot of my time when I was still working back in the call center., People there are liberal and respect each person's civil rights.

I envy them and wished that the environment on how people behave in cargo ships should be like this., if that ever happens - then being a sailor in cargo ships is  a lot more meaningful and a lot better to live in. I'm very lucky to have that 95 percent of this class came from the cruise line / passenger ships.

Within two days this training seminar is going to end and I will certainly have mix positive feelings about this class., Overall I wished that I should have known more of them better  and longer before reality check comes in on me.