Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 9, 2018

C.M.P. COMPLETE


For the moment, I'm currently in disposed on finishing phase one of my employment plans. Which is updating my training seminars. The first seminar I took is "CONSOLIDATED MARPOL" subject which is basically a compressed series of training seminars before. Years back getting  MARPOL certificate in the Philippines is per "annex" , which meant getting the whole subject thru six certificates (which is more costly because you pay the whole training six times) . Glad that now they have compressed it and not only do I have to pay it only once but the cost now in getting this has drastically been reduced, no thanks to stiff and fierce competition among training centers.

Now I only got the certificate by 850 PHP in ZRC training center located in Ermita manila (just beside U.S. Embassy). Fairly good price compared to my previous training center which is PNTC that cost around 6,000 PHP.

Honestly the whole training was a pain in the ass., because of its cheap price. They scheduled me to a night class which later on the last day shifted to a morning class, and ended me staying only on the house for three hours. Aside from that there's also a plague alert when one of my fellow trainee's arrived in classes with a high fever and rashes., Thankfully the instructor sent him home early and as a bonus he won't have to take a remedial class for it. 

Anyway due to budget concerns ., I will only take two training subjects. "Consolidated MARPOL" and "BASIC TRAINING" which is previous called "SOLAS" ., Only the important ones. The rest if there will be any trainings I had to take, will probably be announced on the next company I'd be hanging out with. If with luck ., I hope they won't announce any more new trainings.

Consolidated Marpol subject is now finished and the next subject will be Basic Training. It will take roughly another week and a half to finish this whole agenda before I move in on the next phase which is job hunting.