Total Pageviews

Monday, July 8, 2019

BACK AGAIN TO WRITING


After months of suffering from "writers Bloc" ., I am now back again on writing and updating my blog. I guess its inevitable that id be back from writing anyway after months of being away.

On those months that I was missing from writing , I was heavily occupied on playing video games, the war multiplayer type of video games like "call of duty :Modern Warfare" franchise. I was deeply engrossed on playing it with my coworkers that for the past months I was at almost playing with them every night and that the only Breather and relief from playing that game was when the ship would be near Australian territorial waters  because everybody is busy hooking up on the internet in social media.

The game was deeply fun and addicting that , I even went thru the effort of making the sequel game ( Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2) copy I got to be playable on LAN connection. It was very rewarding that I got it to work and be played on the local LAN, however despite my much effort on making it playable to LAN. My coworkers never liked the idea, thus we still got stuck in playing the old version of the game in the end till my final days on that ship.

in my final days onboard that ship , was almost smooth sailing and had no problems that I encountered at - In fact the new Bosun is more lenient than the previous one, to the point that I can now LAX on my day to day work. No more are the days that I have to be careful on what I was doing, basically the whole remaining days were trouble free.

My departure on that ship was sudden but not totally unexpected., It was a good thing that I had a contact on one of the crew relievers and that I was already informed by them that they will be arriving soon. In fact if it weren't for their early tip, I would have pack my luggage in a hurried fashion. It was really helpful that I had those contacts and that the information that our beloved Chinese captain was notoriously inaccurate (that cunt only informed me less than 24 hours that my reliever crew would be arriving and the day before that , he clearly said in the meeting that no crew change will be done while the ship is still in port . )

Before i left , I got a good sum of money around as pocket money for things I wanted to buy at the airport. When I disembarked I was dressed really well that I got attention from people onboard., Maybe I dressed so formally that everybody  thought I was attending some sort of wedding or something.

It never bothered me to dress like that , and I had the confidence of wearing it because of two things. One is that the weather in Australia at that moment was pleasant enough for me to wear a formal coat , (although it would have been better if I disembarked at night time hours since the temperature there would have been much cooler like 9 degree's ). The second reason is that I'm not planning to go back again to TCC principal - EVER !! So I'm not holding up on what dress I have to wear since this will be the last time they will be seeing me before I will move on to the next. I don’t think personally that my stay in TCC principal would be enjoyable and I never wanted to settled down on the far east campaign permanently . I still want to be stationed on work in the Atlantic area of the ocean and roam around Europe and the America's. Its pointless to be just hanging around in the pacific,

 

Mean while

Nearly a month has passed since I arrived here, and I had already almost finished the replacement, repairs and upgrade on the equipment I would be using for my next ship assignment.

I would say that my equipment has a lot of changes and would be almost different from the ones I would be using on my previous journey. Almost all of the equipment that I ordered came from an online store (lazada) , and since I,m ordering this on an online store , I don’t need to go to different places just to search those items and I virtually just stayed on my house to wait for it to come and never went anywhere.  I do hope that the equipment I got online is more durable and that I didn’t not practically wasted 15,000 PHP on online items for improvement.

Speaking of cost , it took me only roughly about 25,000 all in all to upgrade my equipment's which includes also some items that is not work related at all. Comparing the numbers on I used to spend before , I could say that my expenses have been very efficient. In fact it's so efficient that the whole payoff I got on this trip could have me going for about 6 to 9 months' vacation. If my sister didn’t  plunder some of my money and used it for her upcoming wedding, I could have lasted on six months' vacation. To sum it up , she got at least almost roughly close to 40,000 PHP in total now. I remember earlier as soon as I got here , She was asking as  much as 50,000 PHP from me which fortunately I turned it down and reduced it to 25,000 PHP instead, Otherwise the total money that would be lost would exceed far more than 80,000 PHP or simply saying its as far as two thirds of the total money I have earned on this journey. I had to turn down and reduce the money she was asking .

In other News
Its been months again and I can't seemed to write about anything at all. Maybe because I was all too busy in gaming that I didn’t notice time went by just like that and I didn’t even bother paying attention at all in updating my blog. Honestly there's no progress on what I have been doing other than sit around and play "Stellaris" on my gaming PC.

Since I have been all hooked up in playing "Stellaris" all this time., I might as well describe it here on my blog entry. First off "Stellaris" is a German made game and its an "RTS" (Real time strategy) kind of game and not a turn based one. Story revolves around on how to build and manage a  stellar empire and conquer an entire galaxy and fight other civilizations out there - galaxy wide, and yes there are space battles here , command and conquer style.  Basically the player here would be building hordes of Fleets and a huge army to maintain a military superiority and at the same time manage civilian structures on a planet.

Story wise , the plot looks more similar to BattleStar Galactica (TV series) or Halo (Video Game francise). The player would be commanding fleets of ships and protecting the settlements, Game is more on civilian management than simply warfare overall.

For me i had been playing this game for at least 3 weeks now and i haven't triggered (or unlocked yet ) the galactic crisis scenario which basically means fighting of some sort of doomsday event with military might. I'm not exactly sure why I haven't triggered that event yet maybe I needed to wait more or maybe I have to unlock some things first. In any case up to this moment, I am still waiting and figuring out on how to unlock it.