Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 27, 2014

BACK AGAIN TO ACTION

Things have made a different turn of events, and it seems that things are getting close for me. Currently I'm trying to scrape off every resource money I could get my hands on and things are not going well on that plan of mine, Apparently on the part of the "Human Fallibility" issue on were they're not paying their debts back.

 

For the moment, there's a possibility that my stay here in the Philippines will be prolonged for another month, given that dad's operation is scheduled somewhere on the third week of May (way far too long than initially intended). Worst part is that dad is going to be confined earlier and at least two weeks before his said operation, I'm not exactly sure if we do have both the manpower to maintain daily task here at home and at the hospital.

 

Another problem that resurfaced is the pressure coming in from my current shipping company telling me to report soon and take the medical exam ASAP. I'd report back as soon as I can and will fix the remaining document (SRC card) on POEA along the way. Currently The only thing holding me back on accomplishing this is  my problems with the money. I guess it will be best that I should leave everything behind. As for my planned licensure examination, apparently this is going to be put on hold again for several years, I wasn't planning that it will be put on hold but the circumstances showed that it would be unwise to take the examinations now because of financial constraints - and I never foresaw that this would be my case now. Maybe I'm to be blame on the money management part.

 

In other news ….

 

Due to dog related issues which my sister pet shiatsu is constantly chewing off power cords from my electronic equipment , I had finally decided to move all my equipment downstairs to prevent any further damage from her dogs. I'd had to take this steps to make sure that those dogs stay out of my PC's power cords - PERMANENTLY !

 

Anyway speaking of equipment .

 

All of the necessary programs needed on both of my computers have already been loaded up and ready, all of the multimedia files have been loaded and are get to go on both HP and LG PC. I already have enough stored multimedia file here on my laptop to last the whole duration of my trip , As for my working equipment, I had already fitted and finished the spare special coveralls I'd be bringing along for the trip. In addition all of the essential medicines and special equipment have already been put on my check-in luggage's, although it's not 100 percent that all needed equipment's have been bought , I could at least say that I had achieved at least 92 percent objective on the equipment's needed.

 

In other news

 

As predicted the moment I started reporting to Career shipping , the process of being deployed early went on a very fast rate. I reported to career shipping last Friday April 25th and had no problems , and it was convenient that "Mr. Nidoy" was the person who debriefed me and not "Mr Ho" - as he is more friendlier. We just exchanged a few words about the briefing and told me that I should get a recommendation on promotion at least on this voyage and the next to be promoted as an A.B. , After that he dismissed me and said that he's going to put me to Captain Galang's Office

 

Once inside Captain Galang didn't mention anything on me except the part on which medical Clinic I would prefer to go on medical, I mentioned first is physicians clinic but Captain Galang said that it would be more convenient if I should go to maritime medical clinic instead. That was the only thing that captain galang mentioned and "Mr Nidoy" then said that my papers will be forwarded to the medical department and I should wait my name to be called there.

 

Was waiting on the medical counter when unexpectedly I saw Mess man Ferdinand , waiting also on the medical counter as well.  Had a small talk with him and found out that the mess man who replaced him at Cape Tallin met a nasty accident 5 days after we left and was sent home, From what I heard the new mess man fell from the provision crane all the way down to the provision store and suffered a nasty horrible internal bleeding. Aside from that I heard the O.S. Xerxes Hall is back again re-applying in the company office , apparently from what I heard on Ferdi , O.S. Hall met an accident on board and just got out of the hospital. Honestly I don't give a shit on what happened on O.S. Hall , never liked the guy during my time in cape tallin and was definitely a vicious blabber mouth.

 

As for ferdi I heard from him that he's having problems on the medical , I didn't specifically on what it was but I think it's just a minor issue. Left ferdi after the small talk and went to the medical counter to get my slip. The schedule I got was on the 29th of April, Tuesday