Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

NATIONAL BREAKFAST DAY



National breakfast day - Frankly i never even heard of this holiday before ever in my life, but according to the McDonald's promotional commercial on T.V. they will be giving away free McMuffin sandwiches to the general public nationwide  - AS IN FREE FOR ALL on march 14, 2016 6am to 7am. The General public was very anxious to hear about this announcement and have been waiting for weeks for this. I myself can't wait on those free sandwiches and wanted to try out they're so called McMuffins. There's an old saying that "the best things in life are for free" so I got myself One McMuffin on that day , may not be much since Philippine Sandwiches are half smaller than the ones in foreign countries , but the thought of giving without asking anything in return to someone you don’t even know weighs more in kindness rather than the size of the sandwich.  
 
Praise McDonalds for being true on its commercial on giving those sandwiches for free on the general public, I was afraid that they might turn out to be like some kind of scheme, like any Philippine government social worker propaganda on T.V (or any Philippine government agency in general). where they only tell a partial truth and majority was a fabricated lie. Hopefully my suspicion on McDonalds turned out be wrong.
 
As for Jollibee , I'm pretty sure they a "NO COMMENT" on this matter.