Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2016

PARABLE OF A FOOLISH FILIPINO SAILOR


    "love your job but don’t love your company because you may not know when your company will stop loving you"
    -Dr. APJ Abdul kalam
     
     
    Recalling a few years back, some co-workers of mine kept babbling that I should love my work, they even insisted and argued to me that I should fanatically work hard FOR THE COMPANY. Now years later I'm glad I had proved them wrong, and that being so called loyal to the company could be disastrous - if not deadly overall, but anyway its for them to find out for themselves that they are wrong and I was right. What matters for me if I stand up on my ideas and don’t give a shit on those shitty sailors.
     
    Coincidentally I was reading my blog in the net and saw what was written on my comments section. Apparently on this so called "Christian Remoto" didn’t like my post on my blog and said in "you know, I pity you. Pero di mo ba naisip na marami kami taga CSM sa mga blogsites mo. Ako taga jebsen pero may friends ako sa career at relatives sa senator. Di maganda ang mga blogs mo tol " …
     
    Translation (You know, I pity you. But haven't you thought that there's a lot of CSM on your blogsites. I'm from jebsen but I have friends on career and relative in senator. Youre blog isn't pretty bro. )
     
    Of course being familiar that as a Filipino sailor , conflict is always in our nature. I replied. "So ?? Anu gusto mo patunayan ? Tapos kana ? Kung ayaw mo blog ko - wag mong basahin bobo ! Ang hirap kasi sayo masyadong kang sipsip sa companya, yung tipo na sunod sunuran na parang bobong aso"
     
    Translation ( So ? What are you trying to prove ? Are you finshed ? If you don’t like my blog - then don't read it dumb ass ! The problem with you is that you're an ass kisser to the company , the kind who obeys mindlessly like a stupid lap dog) .
     
    Anyway I'm no stranger when it comes to these kind of idiotic ass licking Filipino sailors and as a matter of fact, "Christian Remoto" is a classic example of a foolish sailor. Always blindly obeying without ever thinking of where and what he is. Little does he know that Filipino sailors are contractual workers - meaning they're expendable. Any time the company sees an employee has outlived its usefulness, they can simply throw it away like yesterday's breakfast. NO MORE NO LESS - that is the rule in any capitalistic company.
     
    From what the poor fool says , he's been from jebsen so meaning he's in a different company , now the question is since when did he cared on csm ? Frankly these idiot doesn’t even have an idea on what the fuck is actually going on CSM affairs and the only thing he does is piss off he's own kind.
     
    To Do Anyway sailors like "Christian Remoto" are nothing more than a bunch of disgusting ignorant hypocrites who will never be wise enough to understand. They are simply too stupid and too pro company, plus the fact that he lacks civilized manners.  
     
    AS FOR CHRISTIAN REMOTO , WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE . WHY DON’T YOU  FUCKING CRAWL BACK TO YOUR COMPANY AND SUCK SOME COMPANY DICK, YOU PATHETIC SPINLESS COWARD, maybe the company will give you an award one day for the best company asshole licking employee of the year. !