Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

PROBLEMATIC POSSIBILITY


Seems that every news I get lately about my work keeps getting worse than ever. Latest news I heard from one of my former co-workers thru social media is that there's a refresher course for PSCRB training Seminar and Career Ship Management Requires its crew to take that. "Theo" says that folks in the office required him to take that course and he's surprised to learn that Career hasn't informed me yet about this. I told him that the company must have forgotten to tell me about it earlier and will probably inform me on the latter.
 
Now the problem about this is that if ever Career Ship Management required me to take this (or decided to inform me on the latter) is that it will take me for a while to be able to accomplish that, and upon my research on the internet the cost of the refresher course, amounts to about 3,000 Php excluding the cost of its MARINA COP and other expenses. Overall I estimate it could be 4,500 Php . This price tag is no big deal a few months ago for me , however present situation I have is that I'm currently in a pinch right now and it's not sure on where the hell would I get the funding for it, if ever that would be the case. Bottom line is that it’s a hassle and problematic for me if Career Ship Management decides to impose this on me.
 
Another problem, I have to deal with is the re-medical exam issue that kept resurfacing. Apparently from what I read on the social media, medical certificates are good only for three months if I'm still stuck on land and valid for two years once I get onboard a ship (for legal purposes only and not employment) , if whatever case I never got deployed beyond the three month period , then its already expired and have to retake the medical screening again, which bottom line means another hassle for me.
 
For now I'm going to stay silent about this issues since , I haven't heard any news lately yet from the company. The longer I stay here , the more problems arise that I have to deal with.
 
In other news …..
 
I accidentally stumbled upon a special collectible BSP coin. It looks like a normal 5 peso coin on first look , but upon closer examination it revealed that it's an "OFW" themed commemorative coin. I took pictures of it to show it here on my blog what it looks like.
 
 

 
In another news….
 
I'm going to make a few movements within the coming of days, and have asked my younger sister that I will be borrowing money from her soon. My sister agreed but unfortunately for me, her salary is still as far as the 20th of this month and it meant for me that I have to sit tight for a couple of days until my sister gets her salary for me to borrow money. 
 
If ever I should get the funds, I'm going to secure first an X-ray chest plate and an NBI Clearance (law enforcement work clearance) which is needed for local employment.