Total Pageviews

Monday, February 10, 2020

PICK A WRONG MONTH


Never thought that I'd be handling the job of painting again , not at all and it never occurred to me ever since O.S. Dalida made bad rumors against me and told an accusation to Pumpman Carnaje that "I don’t know how to mix paint" . Ever since then my job at that moment was more related to cleaning rather than painting, but to this day I was simply dumb folded (or maybe puzzled) to know that the job order assigned for me was painting. In any case I'm glad id be stretching my hands and fingers again after a long time in painting some "Tiger Marks" on those bollards.

In other news….

From what I heard, A.B. Noel is planning to have an early vacation and the latest news is that there's at least four of us here planning to have it. I suggested to A.B. Noel to submit a "collective" kind of request letter to the captain detailing that four of us request to have an early vacation and in that way , our request could be more valid and thus have less chances of being turned down. He already spoke to fitter about this and I'm still waiting on what time and date will he submit  and if it will be a collective request or maybe a "per person" request letter.

In any case if this plan will not materialize (because I'm not ruling out that A.B. Noel might hesitate ), I have to prepare for a backup plan on my own to submit an E.V.L. by sometime in April. Hopefully if all goes well "Noel" should go for it and make a EVL for all of us four, and finally it's up to this principal for them to approve this . As much as possible I want to get of this as much as possible and don’t plan to stay any longer than necessary.

Another news that I have to write about is that it looks like that OSM management will be making changes on its policy about the payroll, based on the documents they circulated to all of their fleets - it looks like that they're MPO (also known as "Special allotment" colloquially ) will be phased out and replaced with an "online banking" type of system similar to my previous two employers "CF Sharp" and "UPL - Shell" , which is based that monthly wages will be automatically be forwarded to their respective online dollar accounts (in my case BDO Dollar ). It also said on their memo documents that the implementation will be on January 2020 , but as of yet February 2020 there still no sign yet that they have transferred the cumulative wages OSM owe me.

On my end ., Online banking is fine (and if not welcomed) but the problem is that they picked a wrong time for the MPO to be cancelled and that they are scheduled payments that I have to make and without any assurance that my salary will be forwarded it will be a disastrous time for them to implement.

here are the document memos they put up in the crew mess