Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 6, 2020

TRUSTWORTHY AS A WEASEL


O.S. dalida is starting to get on to my nerve' s by ratting out some information that I considered private and confidential. Such example is my plan for early vacation leave which annoyed me a lot when he mentioned it in front of everyone and even in front of Pumpman Carnaje. I intend to keep this information on a hush silent basis but turns out because of Dalida's ratting habit, it now became public knowledge. This really will hurt his image on my perception and that O.S. dalida is not a trustworthy person whom I should talk about confidential and private information, as a result of I would be very careful in mentioning details now and other private information I know of. Its best I keep my mouth shut and do not mention anything that I knew.

It maybe the year of the rat on Chinese new year but what I hate the most are that kind of people. If I wasn’t into trouble and my predicament was severe , I would not have sought an agreement with him in the first place and it was a big mistake that I did so , I really hate making an alliance on a person who betray his allies. He's trustworthy as a weasel.

As retaliation , I will make actions against him - but will be done in a "cloak and dagger" style. A retaliation that will be in Secrecy. If there will be done changes on my behavior (and restrictions) it should be subtle in order not to raise suspicion. 

Like I said earlier on my blog entries, I should trust no one here and that I'm all alone and surrounded by enemies. I better make every move I made to be precise and silent .

In any case although it is relatively bad that my "Early Vacation Leave"  went public. It has its uses after all , and discovered that there at least two more crewmate whom had plans for an "Early Vacation Leave" as well. Namely A.B. "Noel" and "Fitter". All I had to do is ask to join them to make our request more valid and bingo ! E.V.L. could be approved and as what they say "The more the merrier"