Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2020

A NEW ISSUE


I thought earlier that the brawl between O.S. Alvin and O.S. Dalida would be the last thing that would happened on this contract - Turns out I was wrong and the new issue now is that A.B. Chris and Pump man Carnaje now had an argument and resulted that Pump man challenging A.B. Chris to a brawl. Unfortunately it didn’t end up on that way, So I guess the picture that Pump man being pummeled by someone by the crew will not happen at all.

In any case whatever the reasons behind this. I'm not surprised that A.B. Chris has already loss his patience on that old scum. I mean Pump man Carnaje was already an asshole to begin with and it only takes a matter of time before someone losses his patience on his obnoxious manners. Infact Pumpman here has already been at odds with most people here . I for example which already went near in a brawl , and just didn’t retaliate even thought I had every reason to do so (he smacked me in the face) .  He's been at odd's with wiper as well and even fitter, I'm not exactly sure on how many more on this ship don’t like him as well.

So I suppose A.B. Chris became at odds with him for the very same reasons, why I'm at odds with pumpman as well. Anyway it doesn’t matter now for me , I have lasted for more than 6 months now without any official "Job orders" and I'm close now to finishing this dreadful contract and start over again on another principal . Hopefully I will not encounter Pumpman Carnaje nor any person similar with that kind of obnoxious behavior on a new ship assignment.

being berthed in a U.S. Port is not exactly as tedious as what I earlier thought , In fact its quiet easy. Everything went find on the mooring and as a plus O.S. Dalida was not there so its easier for me to work without his annoyance and loud mouth.

Probably the visit in U.S. would have been good if the shore leave and "private orders" wasn’t cancelled. I would definitely wanted to Walmart or best buy store after a long time., It would have been a great opportunity if this principal was not  neglecting crew welfare.

Even the port authorities here was not that strict this time when it comes to checking people. The U.S. immigration officer didn’t even bothered to board our vessel and instead just requested to put the whole crew in the gangway and counted us, After that he immediately took off. Ahhh… the wonders of having a Pandemic around .

After loading operations , this ship went on to the anchorage to wait for a ship to ship loading operations. It took almost 4 four days at the anchorage and enough time to prepare the needed equipment for the mooring. The Loading operations via ship to ship went smoothly as expected.