Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

DRESSED TO BE KILLED


Blog Entry: October 16, 2016
Location : Adrift Somewhere in the Indian Ocean
 
Been basically depressed for a couple of days now and amid fears and paranoia about reprisals coming from CF Sharp. I was busy thinking of the worst case scenario that they could throw at me when UFS blew my cover, and exposed me. Despite the emotional depression I had been having, I still have to act or at least "pretend" nothing happened and do my usual work routine schedule, at least here on these ship only three people knew what happened and even if they have knowledge , they don’t have the full details on what was the trouble I got myself into.
 
This may sound ridiculous , but just to rid myself of depression. I took in some pictures and dressed myself on some good clothes like a wannabe fustrated commercial model - normally I would just go outdoors a little to cope up with the stress but since it's not possible, I just decided to dress up and dress on my best clothes. 
 
And here is what I looked like…