Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

HIGH EXPENSES


December 13, 2018 Thursday
Anchor at kwinana, Perth West australia


Past couple of days that went by was relatively peaceful , not boring but peaceful. And I was doing the traditional and routine work of Chipping the rusted areas with a jet chisel and later brushing it with an air brush then finally painting it with an epoxy primer paint. From the looks of this on the situation , I will be doing this work for a couple more days till this reach Australia.

Water situation here has not improved or changed at all., and still the laundry is being scheduled and washing clothes on an everyday basis is still impossible. Good thing for me , they haven't shut down the water on the toilet area inside cabins and I could still use the water there. For now its no big deal as of the moment and I could still "wash" my working clothes and regular clothes although its inside the cabin and not the laundry room. Although washing it by hand every day is troublesome and a hassle

In other matters…

The Bond store deduction slip came out and no surprise for me that the tab I got was quite high as in totals of about 158 U.S. Dollars. I had no qualms about this and I knew I had it coming because of the hot weather climate in during the voyage to UAE and back to Australia which made me eat and drink a lot of stuff. Specifically "Kitkat" chocolate bars and "Gatorade" energy drink. Using those items is totally unavoidable with my situation.

In any case the cost of it will not affect me at all - good thing I earned an extra money for all the work in putting / removing razor wires. \