Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

THE COCONUT WORSHIPPER


January 07, 2019 Monday
Anchor at kwinana, Perth West australia



"Roman Catholic Christians are always ridiculed for worshipping things made of stone, wood or even personal belongings - If they think its bad enough, then they should try being trapped in a ship with a sun or coconut worshipper captain around"



Its still very early for it , but I have already started making plans for my next ship assignment and have already started making arrangement on what kind of equipment I should bring. So far my "scouting" of equipment at Lazada Online store is promising and hopefully these toys will still be around by april or may for me to be ordered. For now I can't order these items because of the main problem that OSM-TCC payrol doesn’t wire transfer my salary to my bank account until I get back to the Philippines first , so in the end I'd just save it on my "item list"

As for work ., things have been relatively peaceful , now that this ship has a new captain. (Capt "Dong",  Chinese nationality) or so I yet to believe. The previous Indian captain wasn't very pleasant although he doesn’t meddle much on day to day affairs or private matters of the crew. Problem with the previous Indian captain is that he's not Christian and doesn’t celebrate Christmas eve nor Christmas day, and as a result the x-mas eve celebration is nowhere to be seen .

Hope this captain get included on the "naughty list" of Santa because of this.

I'm going to remind myself that next time , I'd choose a ship that has NO INDIAN CAPTAIN that worships a coconut as a god. My previous Indian Captain during the time when I was at Eagle Boston was ok because he's Christian despite being an indian,. But this most recent one is totally messed up for now being christian  , I'd definitely think twice before joining an OSM TCC ship because of this.

To be honest I'd rather prefer having a Russian captain or eastern European., They may have issues on work but at least their Christian (orthodox) and recognize Christmas eve and Christmas holiday.      

I'm not exactly sure on how things will turn out here , now that a new Captain has arrived. Fortunately this Chinese Captain recognizes new year holiday (and Chinese people have their very own "new year" holiday as well in February) and has a celebration on new year's day complete with "horse racing" event and "bingo" .

By the way , I was praised for my outfit on new year's day