Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

LIFEBOAT TEST


February 09, 2018 Friday 
Location : Near Singapore

Its Pathetic ., to see my crew mates act so lowly today on the "waterborne" Life boat test but it is what I saw on my eyes. They looked simply so stupid., It was obvious that most of them were agitated on the testing of the life boat and only shows that despite all Shell's bragging and "perfectionist" attitude - they simply could not cope with changing situations ,

Compared to my previous ship I had joined , this ship doesn’t have a welcoming and comfortable working environment.

During lunchtime they tried to persuade me to get inside the lifeboat , on the last minute obviously I wasn’t happy hearing it especially on the last minute and I have no idea on why the hell BOSUN Berlix thought of that . I didn’t replied or gave my answer to their comment - I just remained silent and frowned and immediately left my table. On my head I was saying "why the fuck have they decided to put me on that damn lifeboat ?, I had already been in that way back last 2010 and now they're putting me back !! What the fuck !"