Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

MESSAGE FROM ANOTHER SIDE


February 19, 2018
Location: Near Las Raffan Qatar


By next week, the real task begins for me …..

Based and what is confirmed is that two new crew will be arriving soon and from what I heard that the incoming chief mate and Bosun will be some of the worst Shell / Nakilat has to offer. So for me expect that the remaining 2 and a half months for me will a "hell of a ride" and that working hours will be very long and work will be unpleasant.

But in any case 2 months for me will not be problematic., given with my previous experience in CSM company were that I have to endure a shitty bosun for 10 months., Surely 2 months will definitely be not a problem for me and this will be my first and last with Shell / Nakilat Principal. I'd be leaving the company and search for a more comfortable and "crew friendly" working environment company.

From what I heard the incoming Chief mate has a foul language problem., (which I wonder does he kiss his wife with a mouth like that ) and the Incoming BOSUN based on rumours I heard about messman is "Strict" (which from a pinoy nautical's term perspective is a polite term for asshole / shitty personality). Latest news I had heard is that they will be arriving on the 25th of February. 

This ship may be advance and high tech for gas tanker standards but its working policies polices are crude, backward and repressive on its crew.

Speaking of repressive policies , I decided to do a publicity stunt by taking a small camera and took pictures in the trunk deck area of this LNG ship and ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM PUBLISHING THIS ON MY BLOG. Normally this stunt is punishable in Shell / Nakilat Dogmatic standards as summarily dismissal and fired on the spot but fuck with it. They're already lame and control freak in the first place ., So I'd be publishing pictures of the LNG ship im working at and NO ONE IN SHELL / NAKILAT is going to stop me no matter how much they say "its not safe" ,. SAFE MY ASS SHELL / NAKILAT - youre just only an name in the maritime industry and no matter how much you brag about you're malevolence , I think that you're just another typical asshole here in this sector .