Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2012

DOWN TO EIGHT


Since I received my salary a few days ago I went to SM Masinag Mall and  decided to replace some worn out clothes I had in the my closet and buy in some new ones. some of these are my T-Shirt undergarments , a few briefs and socks. Hopefully I would be able to replace and buy new sets of those by end of this month. In addition I bought a new wallet to replace the old one at Bench Boutique store


On  Worked related news…

In view for privacy, I put in some "false" pictures on my digital camera so that I could know who among my co-trainee's are snooping on my digital camera , (or the very least would try to invade my privacy by looking for clues on my camera) . The "False Pictures" I placed on my digital camera are these.





Eventually if someone is stupid enough to snoop on my digital camera , He / She is in for a big shock of the life. I could easily determine who among my office mates or co-trainee are a bunch of gossipers and "invader's of privacy" . By the way the pictures I posted here are ABSOLUTELY 150 % FAKE AND COPIED IT ON SOMEONE ELSE PUBLIC BLOG . I am 100 percent disease free and I had the medical backing of medical test and screenings I took at Medical City Clinic and from two private clinics here in Marikina. I'm just using these pictures only as bait /entrap to determine my enemies and who among my officemates are secretly searching and gossiping things behind my back.

Been quite a long week for me and as much as possible I'm going to retell all those things that went by in a week. I would try to recall the things that has gone by and put much detail in it as I could.

Monday was the start of our "Grad Bay" (Nesting Phase) , I went there in TRANSCOM quite early and went on to my usual routine . At 45 minutes before the actual "Nesting Phase" start , I was surprised to see that Norman showed up and approached us. Based on what I heard from "Norman" he had to call in sick for a week and cant go to work because of a bad case of tuberculosis , apparently his doctor advised him to stay out of work for a while to recuperate - The same thing was also said to him by TRANSCOM.

Anyway "Norman" just showed up for a few moments , then he was advised by the company clinic to go home again and stay out of work for a while again until he's not contagious anymore.

So what's the total number of available agents left on our class, From my count were down now to only 8 - Yes the number called after seven. That’s all that is left out of 21 trainee's that went in on this account. Currently this class lost another agent and this time it's "Jason" , he went AWOL for good after incurring too many absences on his part and I couldn’t blame the reason why he had to go AWOL because his residence is too far from the job location - As in very far like Bulacan area (way up the northern part away from Metropolis manila), Anyway as what I said were only down to 8 and I think were still getting trimmed out as another month of phone training will go by (Nesting Phase).

Speaking of which , "Nesting Phase" in reality is what you call phone training and as what the name applies , Any Call center trainee going to this part is going to handle actual live calls and actual software tools. A test drive as one might put it , on how far a call center agent has in his skills, be mindful though that every call taken is being evaluated by a QA and that metrics (score cards) for every call is counted.

On the first day, "Raymond Victor" a TL from TalkTalk TV Plus wave 3B was the one that handled us for the nesting phase. According to him , He's going to be our temporary TL for the time being until a suitable trainer is found for us or in some cases until the rest of us 8 will get folded up on different teams. There only four of us trainees present at that time (Me, "mark", "McVin" , "Gwen") the rest of the guys just came in late.

During the first day of Nesting Phase. I had a lot of trouble on handling software tools , even the call I made were plainly bad - AS IN TERRIBLE. I even disconnect a few calls that I didn’t like  from the start. Seriously I had to change that nasty habit of mine for my own sake and if I don’t sooner or later someone or something might find out on what I'm doing and this could lead to my termination.

Anyway Here's what my computer desktop look like





During in the middle of work I was briefly interrupted by "Rene" who slapped my shoulder while I was in the call, resulting to my distraction and asking her "what's wrong with her " . Apparently I didn’t notice that she was eve's dropping my call,  She said to me that It was not the proper way on how to transfer the call and I'm transferring the customer to the wrong department , by the time I got back to my customer on the phone . The customer hang up on me

 What the FUCK !!! Who the hell told her to eve's drop on my call? First off she is not a QA yet and only QA's and TL (team leaders ) do that sort of thing. Second of all , I hate people who meddle my business - why don’t she mind her own business. I don’t like people telling me what to do - plain and simple

The next day ….

At 10:30 pm our trainer "R.Victor" along with the remaining people of another group (TalkTalk TV plus Wave 3b) debriefed us at the production floor about a few things going on in the account . He told us that there will be another "oral examination" screening coming from the British clients , though it was not specified if it will be done during or after "Nesting Phase" .  Another thing that was discussed was some policies about verifying account security of customers and that the clients are very strict about it.

While "R.Victor" was in the middle of debriefing us, I noticed "Rene" is making fun out of something - Not that I don’t mind someone else business but to my horror and shock she was point a joke that directly referring to me. I'm not overacting nor stupid enough not to know that she was making a fun about me. To make the situation worst was that he told our instructor while in the middle of the debriefing that "I'm sleeping" and right in front of everyone (which includes Talktalk TV plus wave 3b).  To my embarrassment and annoyance , I raised my voice and said that " No, I'm not ! Your accusing me of something that is not true !" . Both "Rene" and "Dustin" never expected that I would lash out and retaliate to their so called joke's , and It never hold me back to lash out even if I'm in front of the TL and the another group.  It never occurred to them that I had the balls not to back down on any fight I get into. Anyway serves them right and I'd let everyone know that I'm not the guy to fuck around with.

After the "lash out" , I noticed that some of my co-trainee's are avoiding me. Probably because they're now aware that they don’t want to mess with me.


In other related news

Somehow I got this feeling that I'm now isolated. I mean the people whom I usually talk at are now gone ("Erich" and "Jayson") and I had no one else to talk and I can't approach anyone from my group because I simply don’t trust them. Working here in TRANSCOM is very different from the way I was working in TELETECH , and lets just say that I'd be better be working here alone and as a loner rather than hangout with my current group.

 Based on observation , My co-trainee's "Back talk" a lot and say a lot of nasty things behind a persons back. I could always hear them talking a lot of bad things about "MICO" when she was still around, up to now they still talk about "MICO" even though she has already resigned from this job weeks ago. I think they should give "MICO" a break , after all she's already long and gone now and its pointless talking about her in the first place. They should give that person some kind of privacy now that she's resigned from the job.

Anyway on my matters , I think I should also stay away from them as much as possible and I had a hunch at the back of my mind that I'm not safe nor spared from all their back talk - Call it instinct but I know trouble when I see one .

Working with TELETECH was the best example of good working relations both in the groups TELSTRA BIGPOND WAVE 1 and AT&T wave 94c , I'm proud to say that all my folks there were OK. Sadly in TRANSCOM Talktalk TV Plus Wave 4b this is a good example of how bad working relations are in a call center , exactly the opposite of TELETECH . I simply feel that the working environment here is not that productive and friendly to sustain me in the long run.

In other news …

Here are the operational hand outs that were given to us by "Victor"






And here are the photos I took on what TRANSCOM Production Floor looks like