Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

WHERE THE HELL IS NORMAN

Wallet i brought at SM Masinag Mall, cute ain't it ?

.

" Norman Estrada " is still not around and someone fills in temporarily for him at the Training class , from what I heard he's calling in sick at this time.

Classes were absolutely boring without Norman around and to add more of the boredom is that our training class has already been reduced down to 11 from the original number of 21 , Yes the overall strength is down to 11 and I hope the numbers wont go below it because there only a few of us left.

At class we were given a live demonstration of a "YouView" box , apparently this little black box is some sort of internet digital media player of sorts.  Pretty nifty gadget I must say and quite impressive on the actual hands on demo.

Anyway Here's some of the List of people who made it.

Dustin Dave M. Cenina              
Mark Anthony P. Macaspac          
Erich B. Tunque                                  
Richard Anthony Regidor                
Peter Danbert Powell                    
Bernadette A. Retorca                      
Bheverly D. Bron                              
Micheal Vincent Gozon                    
Mars Milano                                                  
Myself                                                    

So were pretty short now on the numbers and the rest of the group have either quit or simply went away to pursue better offers.

I guess the main reason why I'm still around is because I don’t have the luxury of quitting and that I badly need the money for my agenda's plus I personally think I wasn't any good in becoming a sailor and this is the only thing I'm good at - being a Call center agent , I may not be doing it the best but its all I got.

Few days went by and "Norman" was nowhere to be found, some of my co-trainee's tried to contact him over his cell phone and they  received no reply , the same thing also goes when the TRANSCOM management tried to  make contact with him.

This "Disappearance"  of Norman has brought a few rumors at the training room.

"Gwen" as what she previously says that "Norman" left because he was apparently pissed off from what other trainee's are acting during training, especially attendance issues.

"Erich" on the other hand says that "Norman" probably left because he has some sort of internal problems not related to work.

Some say it could be a combination of both, and while I could only speculate that maybe "Norman" left because that class that he was handling is too tough for him , resulting to "Norman" losing interest with us and the job.  Honestly I could think a lot of ways why "Norman" would ditch his Trainee's and on my personal perception this could be it and he was having a lot of problems with us and lost interest in his job - eventually going AWOL.

The last time I spoke with "Norman" wasn't really that good either , as what I previously stated on my previous entry on this journal. Somehow I feel guilty and responsible for  "Norman" losing interest in teaching us because I acted like a bastard out there and added more problems for him, Maybe I guess this is the reason why I'm writing about him here on the blog and I haven't got the opportunity nor the chance to say sorry to him. The day before he eventually went AWOL,  I could notice that he was very much in low spirits and something was bothering him , I wasn't like him sending us home an hour earlier. Probably low spirits and low morale caught him.

In any case, this is the BPO industry and that finding another job isn't that bad at all given if you have the right job experience. I'm very much sure that "Norman's" just  out there finding another job somewhere in another company and he'd be alright.

In other matters related to work….

The new trainer "Mark Anthony Barilea" (The one that replaced "norman" ) has called in the QA's and explained that these QA's will give us further info on what are the things we shouldn’t do while taking in calls and what will be the actions taken against us if ever we did that.

The explanations was apparently short and self explanatory, however all of us didn't like the penalties part and some of them are pretty much exaggerated and overrated. Leading us to think that the QA's here are just a bunch of dicks bastard faults finders. All of the violations even the minor one's  are sentenced (or treated as) to escalations . What the hell ?!!

Terms was so exaggerated that "Mark" openly joked at the class and said "Is there something or any violation out there that is NOT TREATED AS ESCALATIONS - AS IN ANYTHING OUT THERE???" . I even added to his joke in a sarcastic manner " huh ?! Let me guess another escalation right , I'm surprised".

One thing I find exaggerated in those rules said by the QA was the "7-Second-dead-air-violation".which I find so exaggerated that I could say to myself " WHAT !?? Seven seconds of dead air only !!! You gotta be shitting me. Who wrote that piece of shit rule ! " , Seven seconds is just a short time - as in very short time and don’t expect us that the moment we picked us the call , our mouths will be blasting like a machine gun. This policy is so exaggerate and compared to my previous company that the call will be considered dead air only if the silence was more than 2 minutes and if someone screws up with this ,it's NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS AN ESCALATION. 

Anyway the QA's here are just relaying the rules and that these rules are not on the open discussion, but whoever asshole wrote those piece of shit rules should better reread gain cause I find it very impractical on the actual situation.  Anyway who am I to question such rules eh ? My only purpose here and objective is to get some money for my *other* agenda's and I could careless about this office politics , I'm here for the money and as long as I get my money , I don’t care about the rest.