Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2012

PHONE THAT NEVER WORKS



With permission with my sister , I'm now using her former Samsung GT-S3850 Phone. The overall reason that I need to use it was because I'm getting interested in social networking lately and I needed something to take my mind off from stress (Boredom) , Fortunately for me this phone has the capabilities on social sites like FACEBOOK and Twitter. Though the phones capabilities are somewhat limited compared to a Tablet and a Net book , I could say that it's atleast sufficient enough to keep me updated on the latest news and updates.

As of the moment I had no problems accessing these sites with the use of my sisters old phone and besides that I think my sister wouldn't mind at all since she decommissioned this phone ages ago.

In work related concerns…

Things are going bad for me at the "NESTING PHASE" and I'm still doing very poorly in the "customer service" part and I just received the QA review on my calls , apparently one of the reviews was captured with me disconnecting the customer off my line. Good thing though that there was no "Screen Capture" on what I'm doing on my computer screen or else I'm caught red handed and would be expecting a Memo from my trainer anytime soon.  Another QA review was ok in the fact was that its was just a basic enquiry coming from the customer , good thing though that I never gave any personal information about the account on the caller.

Since "TELETECH" Years I started out in the call center as a TSR and it was not my business to please customer , just tell them the facts and fix them - never matter if they're happy or not. Unfortunately the contract I signed at TRANSCOM clearly states I'm a TSR / CSR, So its obvious I'm stuck on that part.

One good thing that despite having a bad score card ,My team mates as well are having bad score's.  And according what "Norman" says to us , our ACW and AHT's count are very high - So high that it caught the attention of the operations manager. Another thing that "Norman" told us was that currently among all the TalkTalk TV plus groups , our was the Lowest ranking of all.

Currently I'm feeling a work fatigue now and its really taking its toll on me especially on the morale. I never expected that It would happen to me but yes it did and each day that passes I'm losing more interest in this account and with TRANSCOM , In fact the only reason that's holding me back from leaving is because of financial reasons and I'm still up to now financially short to finance some long term plans. 

To add more on the gravity of my low morale on this job is the fact that working relations with my co-trainee's are deteriorating fast and sour. I meant is that some of my co-trainees are a bit short on manners and etiquette, they maybe good in taking in calls and doing their job but they're not  doing so well in treating others with respect and dignity.  One such example I had is that some of my co-trainee's keep contradicting me often on the decisions I've made on the phone and what's worse was that even on normal conversation they keep butting and contradicting my statements . The Fuck of those bastards , and why don’t they mind their own fucking business 

Pictured here is "Ching" and "Dustin" plucking off  white strands of hair on "Chard's" head , This is what some of us are doing during an "Avail" status in a call center