Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LIST OF OBJECTIVES



There is nothing to write about and I had been pondering on quite a few things. Maybe I'd get to address this issues if I ever made it out in training and make it in one piece.

Telecommunications
I had long neglected my cell phone for quite sometime now and in fact I had been neglecting it for almost a year , of course I do get to at least load a few credits just to keep my telephone line from being expired - kind of like being "Hibernated" .  I plan restart and reactivate it again since I don’t have an *official* telephone line

Another thing is that I need a new phone , seriously I need a new functioning cell phone for my "sun cellular SIM" and I had an idea's on what kind of specs should I consider in buying a phone. It should be small , compact and easily can be concealed. So I can easily slip it thru electronic security checking on the call center production floor. I already saw a prospective cell phone model unit in sulit.com.ph website , which apparently it looks like a cell phone / watch . The price of the said equipment is roughly about 3000 PHP.

HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Hypothetical only, if ever I do get to at least make it past this training phase , I am going to start rebuilding or grooming myself to make my appearance more desirable - I haven’t been paying attention with my looks ever since I went and became a sailor a few years ago. As a matter of fact,  I neglected myself since I went working onboard a ship and when to *war* against those "ethnic" Filipino's. Anyway I had the correct procedures in making my skin look smoother and more pleasant without visiting the dermatologist, all I need is to buy those cocktail of medicine's and maintain those medications.

FASHION AND SOCIAL APPERANCE
Same problem as I had been having above, Most of the equipment (I'm refereeing to clothes) I had been using are aged three years old and up. Usual clothes have only a life span of about only two years and such and it wouldn't  hurt if I bought in a few clothes and shoes for myself right ?! I had to look all proper in a corporate environment.

MARITIME AGENDA AND WARFARE
Despite having a civilian peaceful life, I am deep inside a "rogue renegade killer bee" trying to masquerade as a "typical worker bee" trying to fit in to a corporate environment. A life being a sailor is all but hardship and I had to endure a lot when I was there,  As of the moment this part is temporary put on hold for the time being until I sort out a lot of issues. When it comes to equipment (warfare equipment) I could consider that my stock is well equip, up to date and advance. I could live in a hostile environment on a ship for months with the supplies I currently have.  Anyway since I'm not using it , my equipment is just sitting on the edge of my cabinet and collecting dust.



PICTURED ABOVE IS THE COCKTAIL OF MEDS I NEED TO TAKE FOR COSMETIC PURPOSES

Myself in Tiendesitas, Pasig. Pretty cool pic huh ???