Total Pageviews

Friday, March 14, 2014

TRUCE FOR THE WEARY

Being a Sailor , I mostly Think this is right especially to my fellow pinoy sailors
Been almost a week since i got back home and  a lot has changed on the house while I'm away as if like i was in a different place . The feeling of like "its my home and yet it feels different " scenario , i couldn't explain it exactly but the aura of the house feels somewhat different from what i left off months ago. I am now an alien on my own home and somewhat feel detach on almost everything in my environment,

My place is slightly different from what i got used to know months ago, it's far more messy than it was and most of my stuff (clothes etc) are now in stored plastic cabinets, as if like my whole identity is sealed on those ruins, Aside from that most of the things that i care about are already gone such for example my pet cats. Before my first travel as a sailor i had a lot of pet cats - counting as many as 25 , I had been always found of caring those little animals, i had a cat that has a pure black fur , a cat that has only one eye , a cat that in human terms you would say a pet with disability and has a "Wheel chair"  , Sadly i had been a sailor and most of my cats have been dead now - died for various reasons and Only less than 8 cats have remained now, I'm not exactly sure if the people here on my house are taking good care of them.

I guess that's the main drawback of being a sailor and being far from home for so long, everything and anything that i had cared about will be gone and turned to dust when i  get back , one by one and the worst part is that i wont be able to see it ever again.   

Maybe i guess this is the psychological effect of being away and far from home on a long basis - being detach to the surroundings,

Anyway i should keep away on those ugly thoughts and it will not do me any good thinking about it.

For the moment when i returned and reported back to Career Shipping Office, I was immediately put on the task of "Teri" to take a refresher seminar called BTR / BTU (Basic Training Upgrade / Basic Training Refresher) to replace the soon to be obsolete SOLAS / BST PSSR certificate. I'm not entirely sure if this so called seminars is just a remedy or a permanent replacement for BST / PSSR Certificates that i have or i will take another set of seminars by 2017. Anyway what i do know about the seminars is that all of them (or mostly of it ) will become obsolete by the year 2017 and i have to retake all my previous seminars again.

So far my previous visit yielded 3 task and one updating of a document (Imperative and Priority), and here they are .

1st objective ---- take BTU Seminar on PNTI school  in Intramurous
2nd objective ---take BTR Seminar on PNTI School in Intramurous (pretty much the same)
3rd objective --- take SDSD Seminar on PNTI school in Intramurous
4th objective --- renew C.O.C. Certificate in TESDA

Sub-Objectives are

Renew S.R.C. Card from POEA
Get Amosup I.D. From Amosup office
Get Phil-Health I.D.
Get NBI Certificate

While Optional Objectives are

Take PRC licensure examinations .

In the meantime, I cannot advance and take down this task without getting my Back pay first at Career Shipping Office. To simply say It I'm stuck and going no where till i get the money.

In other news while I'm waiting for my leave pay...

I'm taking the time to upgrade and repair the equipments that I'd be using for my next shipboard work, Aside from buying essential *other* equipment as well. Another thing that i had been doing recently is upgrading the software of my HP laptop to windows 8.1 and been doing a huge download from Youtube videos . I figured that since I'm going to be away again for another 9 months , i had better be prepared again on the Media / Entertainment part - Just in case of prolonged isolation and if the "native's"" on my next ship are hostile and pose a threat.

For the moment I guess I'd enjoy the whole week off before starting again making my move.

Oh yeah i almost forgot , I had been making a lot of discoveries lately and my latest discovery is ... Well i cant tell publicly in here but it has something to do on the folks in twitter. Hopefully i might uncover more in the Twitter website , Seriously it's a big breakthrough i had discovered in years

Stay tune for any updates .......