Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 5, 2020

A SNITCH IS AMONG US


As I went back to my working shift during operations , I saw A.B. Jun on the manifold , he says that O.S. "Alvin" is in the forward area and babysitting the mooring buoy. He told me that I should be careful with O.S. dalida for being a backstabber, (in other words a "Snitch") and he revealed that there were two incidents on work were backstabbing occurred, One incident was while cleaning the said "bilge" pipe inside the Pump room on which the sensor was accidentally trip or triggered  ,

Apparently he reported me to chief officer "merk" , aside from that he used me as his scape goat and me taking all the blame. Honestly I can't exactly recall on that incident, nor I can't recall specifically that I myself was the cause on why the sensors was tripped. On my point of view I was simply cleaning the bilge thoroughly and was keeping it dry. In addition to what A.B. "Jun" told me , there is another separate incident also in the Pump room were apparently he reported to Pumpman Carnaje about my activities and included an insult that I do not know "How to mix paint" .,

The latter that A.B. Jun told me raised my alarms, as I know the whole incident well and that during that day., me and O.S. Dalida was doing fine on work , and I didn’t suspect him of snitching me at that moment on the fact that I was just doing my job and finished it well with no incident whatsoever, I'm not even acting aggressively or O.S. Dalida acting suspicious on that time . So it’s a surprise to me on what A.B. "Jun" Revealed. Another revelation that A.B. "Jun" told me was that, he is insinuating a renewed conflict between me and Pump man Carnaje and was more anxious and looking forward in a violent confrontation. Either way its apparent and clear that O.S. Dalida betrayed me and that I trusted the wrong person.  This troubling reports and revelation cannot be overlooked, and that I should watch my back often from now on and do not disclose any information that might lead to me being put on a problematic situation. Of course I'd act subtle , so that O.S. Dalida will not suspect that I'm counter acting. Besides this situation has already been a "cloak and dagger stuff" - and I'm not the one who started it.

Historically and by practice., Filipino Sailors have been notoriously known for betrayals and treachery. Such examples of it is that they intentionally give away information about somebody, and this O.S. Dalida is not above of this such examples and that his actions against me are a proof of that. This is also one main reasons why on work I do not reveal any personal information, and that if by no other choice or option is available., I only give half-truths or give false information for my personal protection. I keep a personal policy of "Protection of anonymity". If I didn’t practice this policy then I could point myself in harm's way unknowingly. 

Looks like for me things have went on an unexpected turn and that on this ship , I simply cannot trust anyone regarding about information and I'm all alone and surrounded by betrayals and snitches all over. Anyway the good thing I'm already accustomed on this "cloak and dagger Stuff' since time in memorial as a seafarer.,