Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

UNINTERESTING NEW YEAR


"Your born , you live and you die, you cannot undo all this. No second chances to make things right if you Fuck up the first time - not in this lifetime anyway" "like i said you make your own choice and you live with them and in the end you are those choices"

All is well for now at the turn of the year 2020, but to my disappointment the new year's celebration here on this ship is desolate and empty compared on last year with TCC. Probably because of too much "budget constrictions" this principal has to impose , it's hindering so much that provisions itself were a problem. Aside from that problem , the adding factor is that the crew here are fractious and had no sense of unity. In any case although New year's eve celebration was dismaying , I'm hopeful that new year would be grand and fun on another ship and definitely not "Hartree" principal nor any of their ships.

As far as I can tell this experiment contract I went on "Hartree" is a big failure. Both in their crew welfare , and working environment. Pretty obvious that this will be the first and last contract I will have with them, no more other contracts slated for "hartree" or any of their ships and I will not even dare venture again on another VLCC kind of ship. For me I'd stick with the aframax type and below (better if not best if it’s a panama sized) .

Believe it or not New year's Eve here was spent on work and being on "standby" ., because of vetting inspections. 

(Incidentally this is also my 401st entry on my blog journal)