Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

BEEF UP SECURITY


Now that im back again on my cabin after nearly four days of stay at the ship's hospital due to the lack of room. I have now started to optimize and compact my belongings to my luggage for a much easier "pack and go" type of strategy, besides it would be beneficial to me to do this , in the sense that moving stuff around takes a lot of time, which exactly happened to me the last time when they suddenly told me to vacate my room and move to the ships hospital temporarily. So cleaning and being a pack rat won't hurt once in a while, Aside from that I'm doing this out of necessity.

Another thing why I'm doing this is also for security measure to prevent any information or hint on what I'm up to , especially what O.S. Dalida is always frequently visiting my room probably to spy and check on what I'm doing, plus get information on what I'm thinking so he can leak. I've already made a solution and counter tactic on the part of "what I'm thinking" by simply being secretive and mindful of my words. Now on the part of "what I'm doing" , That what I'm trying to solve so he can't figure it out. My best assumption and tactic is that its best he does not see anything laying around on my cabin and better keep it just inside my luggage., the lesser he sees (or seen nothing at all) will be better

I'm tiding up my cabin , not because of the pursuit of cleanliness or any other "goody too shoes" idea but because of the pragmatic belief of being defensive and security.

Of course I could just tell O.S. Dalida, that he should stop visiting my cabin frequently and bar him altogether , but that raises problem of him suspecting that I'm already have leads and as far as I know O.S. dalida is not that stupid. So definitely that is out of the option., (Unless I want to bring out another enemy on this ship). 

In other news …

Cleanup work in the pump room is finally over after a couple of days. We had to haul off tons of garbage bag off the area by using a crane, even the equipment we brought in the pump room had be brought out using a crane., Afterwards once in the deck area , we had to clean those equipment using diesel.

Once cleaned , we had to go back again in the pump room to wipe the floor area again, this time using a thinner chemical (JOTUN Thinner #10). Its assumed that were wiping the floor area to repaint it with a gray color paint.