Total Pageviews

Monday, January 27, 2020

A MONTH LESS TO WORRY


On the recent safety meeting , it was told that the berthing would be SBM type. Much to my relief and it saves me the trouble of dragging all those mooring wires from the remaining winches. Another news also came in the safety meeting that no crew change will be conducted on its discharge port in somewhere in china and if there's going to be a crew change it will be after it and probably singapore - which meant that I won't be getting rid of "Merk" anytime soon or at least till end of next month, on the plus side despite of this setback is that at least there's a secure "job orders" for me till end of February - so it leaves me for a month on figure out on where to get Job orders after merk has been disposed of.

Merk's "disposal" is important for me on the fact that it would be best he is not around when I submit my "early vacation leave request" by April, because I don’t want any leaked information circulating around plus I wanted it to be "low key and silent" . In fact I had already selected a day in April on which I will submit that EVL request.

Aside from Pump man, I consider merk as the next threat around. Fortunately for me he hasn’t tagged me yet to be hostile.

In other news …

The other Bulgarian chief mate and Second Engineer (Filipino nationality) disembarked in Saudi Arabia, Honestly I didn’t know there was a crew change here in this country. When I saw them go down and board on that supply boat , I can help but be envious on it and wonder on how long I had to endure this ship till I get that boat and go back home to start anew.  Good thing by next week it will be February , which meant a month less for me to worry on the remain time of my contract here. Let's hope that for me the replacements won't be in any way a threat for me or be hostile in general.