Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2020

OFFICIALLY THREE MONTHS



This day marks my 3rd month onboard this ship. I had been for 3 months without any cash advance, no shore leave and no official job order. Most of the time I think, things are equally grim for me and that my stay and existence here are uncertain. There threat of bullying and harassment is ever constant and the same goes also on being fired on the spot and ruining the whole career.

If this was just a land base job , I could easily solve the problems here of bullying and harassment from pump man carnaje by simply going AWOL and let them figure out the rest, on top of that the whole career as an employee will not be ruined. Unfortunately no matter how I wish that would be the case, the situation I'm here at the moment is problematic and persistent. For now my stress , depression and anxiety levels are quiet high, So high that it affects me on my day to day activities and compounded with harassment and bullying of Pump man Carnaje.  I though earlier that things would be stable now and beyond but it proved me wrong that as long as "job orders" are not secured for the next 5 months , Stability and existence here will always be under constant threat.

Currently tensions flare up again , although this time it's in directed at me. Apparently Pumpman Carnajme is pressuring O.S. Dalida to leave me behind and stop giving job orders. This came when , A.B. Jun told and snitched us to Pump man Carnaje that the paint used in painting the chain was "hard top" type.,  This was false accusation and O.S. Dalida himself opened the can of paint and the paint used was never "hardtop" type . In any case the conversation dragged on until I was brought on the subject ,  About my presence in assisting O.S. Dalida on work. I never said a word on what I overheard, and let O.S. dalida decide on his own on what he views in this matter. The only I care of at that moment was that I have 2 and a half months left before , I submit my "early vacation leave" and four months the least to get the fuck off on this ship.

I ignored them and just proceeded to painting the fire isolation valve, unintentionally I mistook painting the foam valve., Good thing at that moment O.S. Dalida returned and said that I was painting the wrong valve and immediately corrected my mistake before going back to his previous work.

 I spent the whole day painting the said fire isolation valve. And was thinking that again I'm alone and will have deal with my situation single handedly.