Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OF AN OLD DINOSAUR


August 27, 2018 Tuesday
Anchored at Kemanish, Malaysia



Tomorrow will be my birthday, can't imagine that I will wasting 8 months of my life again on some worthless, pathetic, ignorant principal who couldn't understand the basics of instrically safe equipment I had.

Anyway what do I expect from Indians, those ignorants are nothing but trouble on a ship. It’s one of the main reason why I left UPL - Shell, because of these kind of people and the whole company is overrun by them. Now although they limit the number of Indians here on this company, They still cause problems - its seems that whatever ship I go to (and company) as long as there are presence of Indians, things will never be smooth. Currently the situation here on this principal is that they impose oppressive "Shell" like policies in a lesser extent, and that bastard Indian even have the guts to invade a person privacy and use the excuse of "safety" just to violate them. 

I do now fully understand why former crewmates in "EAGLE BOSTON" hate them.

I sure do hope that this is the only principal in OSM , that has an Indian presence. Otherwise as much as I hate it, I have to get out and look for another company that has no Indian presence. Despite the setbacks I'm scheduled to accomplish in this company to take in a two contracts, after that  if the results were unsuccessful , then I'd move along. The possibility of a third contract will be heavily based on what will be the results in the second contract.

At around 27th of August this ship has arrived in Malaysia and anchored and will be probably be waiting for the 31st of August for it to go to berth, which will take almost 24 hours of loading and depart and go back to Perth, Australia.