Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2018

VANGUARD FLORA AND FAUNA


"The ship approaches. from this distance, it holds similarity to the environments back on land. I must not take comfort on this. From comfort comes weakness and that is something I cannot abide. Although we have prepared for the world below, it will not be enough. If we are to survive and last, we need to learn more. To be vigilant. To adapt."

--Unknown Filipino Sailor---


August 14, 2018 Tuesday

Perth, Australia






Here is the overall details I had found out on my deployment on this ship (and company).  I'd category it on a pro's and cons  criteria

The first and foremost appeal of this ship and company is SALARY , which is 1270 USD for an OS like me. 

Second most appealing fact is that this is practically a new ship which was only released from the shipyard last October 2016, roughly just two years old while writing this . Since this is just a new ship , expect that the facilities and equipment here is still shiny and brand new. 

Third part that appeals is that this ship is permanently based on AUSTRLIA and is rumored on the information I had gathered on the internet that it is being used as some sort of floating storage tanker and rarely goes on a voyage and I had checked also the records based on the ISPS logbook , it is indeed had only a few trips and mostly stays in Perth,  Australia.