Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2018

IMPRACTICAL MANUAL


August 23, 2018 Thursday
Enroute to Singapore.


Ship had a drill in the afternoon , and it was all just lectures. I was surprise that the lectured said in the drill was a "Shell" manual about resilience. Immediately I loathed the whole course of the video lecture.

I'm already swapped into a new company and yet the garbage lectures of "Shell" company still lingers into another company. As far as I know this is OSM - ANOTHER DIFFERENT COMPANY AND NOT SHELL, we should have nothing to do with them,  and I don’t want to heard any more trash lectures on a pathetic company that is heavily infested by "Uwak's" .

Let the "Uwak's" sell their own garbage lectures to their fellow "Uwak's" , I'm a filipino and I don’t want to hear anymore of pointless impractical lectures of "Shell" about their so called "resilience" .

As far as I know (and experienced) their so called resilience is actually opposite of what they are preaching in the company. The crew there are exhausted, fed up and stressed., and instead will suffer Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder later on from what they're doing there. They're preaching's are exactly opposite of what they are practicing - total hypocrites and fools. 

No matter how these "uwaks" preach and lecture about they're so called "Resilience" garbage. There are some things in life (and work) that are not learned in the books but must be experienced ., It may sound good to any typical sailor but as far as I can tell in practice and application in the work place , their trash WILL NOT WORK.

I can't help but imagine that the reason why, these "Uwak's" advertise their trash is because they were successful in infesting one of the oldest and well known oil companies in the world, and as far as I'm writing this - Uwak's are still dominating that company. Probably they're so proud that they're infestation on a well-known oil company. 

Good thing other European shipping companies don’t give a shit about and ignore trash lectures of "Uwak's". Otherwise the whole industry will be overrun by them and will be heavily infested by these vermin.