Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

WORK TACTICS IN E.B.


Entry log: June 06, 2016 Monday
 
With the difficult working environment and lack of resting hours , here is most of the tactics I had worked with on "BOSTON EAGLE" . I had to focus in order to stay alive here on this ship for a few months, actually I draw inspiration on the NASA survival movie like the martian (starring Matt Daimon), I feel like an astronaut on a space mission here and in the middle of it something went wrong.
 
Basically my situation here as of the moment is solving one problem over the next - usually related to daily maintenance and space saving measures, Of course in general this doesn’t matter at all if I can't get the hell out of this slave ship, but on the short run till I figure it out - I'm solving one little problem to another. Fortunately for me I brought all the needed equipment I need for the trip (and god !! it was worth every ounce of weight on my luggage) and I have to science this shit up to get out of BOSTON EAGLE.
 
  • All equipment that I had should be stored with inside along with my cabin to prevent some crews stealing or getting my stuff without permission.
  • Assembled inside my cabin facilities like a clothes hangar etc., anything that we will make me self-sufficient and self-sustaining .
  • Sharing of any entertainment and Data is restricted, given that Filipino's I'm working with are not that friendly or even welcoming as a co-worker.
  • "Isolation Tactic" again is in place , like what I did back during my time  in Stolt Strength and Cape Tallin.
  • Store food and water for at least a couple of days inside my cabin.
  • Triple "S" Tactic is in place meaning Search , Salvage and Save. Meaning find anything Salvageable equipment left behind, repair it and store it for later use - we might not know when are we going to need it. Basically it's more like a maritime version of "Hunt and Gather" kind of stuff on the stone age
  • Wash and wear tactics, after wearing clothes and coveralls immediately wash it and hung it up to dry. I don’t have an exact idea when will laundry room be open again and the soap given was limited, and laundry won't be a problem dealing with on the latter.
  • "Silence is Golden" tactic is also applied here, given with the situation that most crew here have attitude / behavioral issues,. I had decided not to talk much and remain silent, So that people here will have trouble reading my motives and intentions. What I can confirm for now is that some crew here are gossipers and some are arrogant cocky sons of bitches.