Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

SLINGHOT FLIGHT




ENTRY LOG: May 22, 2016 Sunday
 
When planning my luggage, I'm not exactly enthusiastic about this trip compared to when i was back in NSB. Simply I'm not happy about my upcoming work. The only thing I'm concerned about is that i don’t get overweight - the rest is just shitty details.
 
Given with crappy lame plan CF Sharp wants us to do , I had other plans on my mind that is less stressful (and less time wasting) after i get my plane ticket and documents. I simply hate hauling my almost 60 kg luggage from marikina all the way to intramurous and then to the airport because they told me to, and they think it was a better plan.
 
My plan actually has two versions, Plan A is that if my documents and plane ticket would be released at an earlier time, i could hurry all the way to Marikina and meet my sister to get my luggage, get some shower and refresh myself and take a cab to the airport. The only catch is that i had to be at least home by 2pm or earlier.
 
Plan B is that if my documents and plane ticket get released on a shitty time. I had to send an SMS to my sister to get my luggage and take a cab and meet me at the airport (which i have to figure my way going there first). Saving time but in the expense of comfort and shower is sacrificed.
 
Either plan A or B , i have to go all the way to intramurous with a backpack carrying my airport clothes.
 
Flight date Monday will be very busy for me